Suspension Ask all of your general suspension questions here!

Lowering concerns on 2012...

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2012, 12:34 PM
UPRSharad
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by SSKILLER5.0
I did but I think I understand where you are going..no its not going to be a track car or anything like that. I just want to correct some of the body roll and the stability in the rear of the car. I "may" try my luck at the 1/4 mile at sometime but no time soon. I'm just looking to get it to handle better. It just seems wobbly and loose anytime I take a corner at any speed what so ever. I've been "practicing" my launch in case I do run it on the quarter but since the modifications the back end is a bit all over the place. I know I need wider rear tires as well but thats an easy one. Hopefully thats a better picture my man..thanks for the feedback..

UPR Pro Series springs offer a nice mix of improved street, strip, and cornering grip. Add a set of Koni Yellow shocks & struts, and you can tweak your suspension for your intended purpose. (headed to an open track event? Tighten them up a little. Headed to the drag strip? Loosen them up. Street driving? Somewhere in the middle)

^^You'll need GT500 strut mounts or adjustable plates (something like Vorshlag) if you go this route.

Our rear control arms are not necessary for lowering the car, but they are strongly recommended. Also, you'll need an adjustable panhard bar to center the rear axle after the drop. Again, the PHB is not necessary, but strongly recommended.

Sway bars improve cornering without hurting the straight line grip. We carry Eibach swaybars and we also manufacture some heavy duty swaybar endlinks. ^^This is not required when lowering, but recommended.

We carry almost everything you'd need for outstanding grip on the street, open-track, or drag strip, and every part we manufacture is Made in America and carries a Lifetime Guarantee. Additionally, we offer MF.com members a 10% discount on every part we manufacture.

You can see these parts at http://www.uprproducts.com/2011-mustang-suspension.html