SVT Forums

2004 cobra!

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2004, 11:32 PM
cobrakid
1st Gear Member

Default RE: 2004 cobra!

Congrads on the new ride. Now put an undersized blower pully on and start stalking LT1's and show em what a little Ole 4.6L will do.
ORIGINAL: steeda1982

What's up yo! Nothing here just thought that I would drop a line saying I finally got me a cobra. I love it to death. You know you have a bad *** car when you can beat a bike with it, Don't know what kind of bike, it was night, but it was a slow one i guess. Don't have to many mods cause fords all over me about warranty issues. I have so far:

JLT CAI
Borla stinger cat-back w/4" tips
Steeda springs
Steeda Tri-ax
Steeda boost Bypass valve
Lunar guages

Plan on doing more stuff down the road but this is sufficent for now.

Ryan
Old 07-21-2004, 11:47 PM
98LS1
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: cobrakid

ORIGINAL: 98LS1

Yep, they'll move. I'd hope so for a blown Veeee8. If they didn't, I'd be disapointed in Ford, well more disapointed.
Just keep in mind it's a blown 281ci and not a BIG block like in those pontons. If the Snake had the BIGBOY (ie 5.7)in it. The Ponton boys would pee in thier pants when one pulled up beside them. In 2006 they may indeed have the BIGBOY under the hood.
They're gonna need the "BIGBOY" considereing the next base Vette is gonna have 400hp......

Wow, too bad you have no fuggin clue what you're talking about.....you think my car has a big block....get a clue man, then come argue with me. Until then, it'll just be ulgy.
Old 07-22-2004, 12:12 AM
cobrakid
1st Gear Member

Big as in bigger.. You need to change your bulb.. Big as in 5.7 vs 4.6.. Big as in Biggggger.. DUHHhhhh..

OK.. for the lesser mind. Put FORD's modular tech engine.. same litre size.. Then lets rock.. No blower needed.. Lets say a Cobra R engine.. Wanna dance.. I think not. Big as in Bigggger.. DUHhhhhhhhhhh.. Go chase your cat.. HAHAHAHhahaha.

BTW what is the displacement on this new Vet.. Not 4.6 is it. When the 2006 Cobra comes out the GM'ers better be wearin DEPENDS.. We are comparing high end to high end.. Right? LOL C-ya Your kitty is getting ahead of you..

Yep, they'll move. I'd hope so for a blown Veeee8. If they didn't, I'd be disapointed in Ford, well more disapointed.
Just keep in mind it's a blown 281ci and not a BIG block like in those pontons. If the Snake had the BIGBOY (ie 5.7)in it. The Ponton boys would pee in thier pants when one pulled up beside them. In 2006 they may indeed have the BIGBOY under the hood.
They're gonna need the "BIGBOY" considereing the next base Vette is gonna have 400hp......

Wow, too bad you have no fuggin clue what you're talking about.....you think my car has a big block....get a clue man, then come argue with me. Until then, it'll just be ulgy.
Old 07-22-2004, 12:34 AM
98LS1
6th Gear Member

Wow...I have a new dumbass to play with, teh joy. And yes, I meant to misspell teh.

Just keep in mind it's a blown 281ci and not a BIG block like in those pontons.
No, you didn't say big block....

Sadly the great "Ford's modular tech engine" failed to outperform the same displacement 4.6 in the Cadillac. That's right a might mighty family sedan. So don't give me their great technology. Hell, I'm willing to bet you didn't know that GM had a Corvette back in 1991 with the "new" DOHC" motor that would outperform any Ford Mustang to date.

What exactly are you trying to prove?

GM's "old" pushrod's are still > than Ford's "new technology."
Old 07-22-2004, 01:05 AM
callmecobra
5th Gear Member

his car already will beat up on lt1's, so i dont understand your logic.
Old 07-22-2004, 01:16 AM
98LS1
6th Gear Member

What? Who the hell is talking about LT1's....or LS1's for that matter?
Old 07-22-2004, 02:08 PM
callmecobra
5th Gear Member

Now put an undersized blower pully on and start stalking LT1's and show em what a little Ole 4.6L will do.
ORIGINAL: nomocobra

his car already will beat up on lt1's, so i dont understand your logic.

What? Who the hell is talking about LT1's....or LS1's for that matter?
Old 07-22-2004, 03:12 PM
ekim
1st Gear Member

NOMO dont let someone like 98 get under your skin, hes just pissed he doesnt have a Mustang. Ya know its typically the guys with ***** envy that wine so much about there displacemnet. See most of the GM folk still think theres no replacement for displacement.

I think Ford did a hell of a job putting the supercharger on it is kind of like Porshes and Ferraris adding their turbos and super shargers on their cars.

Let him continue to cry one day he will have enough pennies to buy a real car.

It kind of makes me laugh that he is always defending the Corvette and always taklking about what the mustang lacks. Its kind of like John Kerry, never really saying mush but is always talking.

On that subject do you know why he married Ms. Hines?
Old 07-22-2004, 03:25 PM
dzstang03

congrats on the snake
Old 07-22-2004, 08:12 PM
callmecobra
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: ekim

NOMO dont let someone like 98 get under your skin, hes just pissed he doesnt have a Mustang. Ya know its typically the guys with ***** envy that wine so much about there displacemnet. See most of the GM folk still think theres no replacement for displacement.

I think Ford did a hell of a job putting the supercharger on it is kind of like Porshes and Ferraris adding their turbos and super shargers on their cars.

Let him continue to cry one day he will have enough pennies to buy a real car.

It kind of makes me laugh that he is always defending the Corvette and always taklking about what the mustang lacks. Its kind of like John Kerry, never really saying mush but is always talking.

On that subject do you know why he married Ms. Hines?
cmon man, no need to fight. 98 isnt a bad guy, he just really likes chevy i guess.

Quick Reply: 2004 cobra!