SVT Forums

Wikipedia being bias?? I THNK NOT!

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2007, 11:04 PM
soldierstang04
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Wikipedia being bias?? I THNK NOT!

You know what tho....Im a cobra guy and all of my friends drive GM's with LS1 this and LS6 that and blah blah blah.....the big thing is they all drive either a camaro or a TA and yet the talk all big stuff about vetts and how godley they are and im like yeah well..... we have the back seats.....and they talk down to me and im like come on guys your engines are ummmm alot bigger than mine if you cant beat me there is something wrong....and the fact that yalls (im from ark. and it is a word) is bigger and mine can keep up if not beat yours then im happy b/c your getting up words of 5-18MPG with there mods and im getting 20mpg sh*t ya i like my car a lil bit more since gas is getting really really high for the good ole 93 octane
Old 11-12-2007, 11:29 AM
Texan_99cobra

I saw this on ls1tech. but think the ls1 will own any 4.6
Old 11-12-2007, 04:32 PM
x_raiderx_x

You are oh-so-wrong. True that there is no replacement for displacement, but I still dominate GM cars on a regular basis. Although I will admit that they do jump pretty good off the line, but I run 4:10's, and am modded good enough to burn em every time. In fact, I take the base model corvettes like its going out of style, but not the z06, obviously. Now the real kicker, your driving is the biggest factor! I lost to my brother's 95 TA once because I was burning out, and another time cause I missed second gear. And of course, he will never let those days down. Hell, even my friend with a 95 5.0 gt took me once cause I was burning out. It's all about the throttle and having quick, yet subtle reactions. Too much gas and it's all over.