SVT Forums

anyone with 600 rwhp ?

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2008, 12:43 PM
5 point 1
Banned

Originally Posted by neverenough
...even the stickest et streets dont hook on the street, they only hook at the track ,in the pre heated sticky rubbeR...
For the track, ET STREETS and ET DRAGS work the best, and not so good for the streets.

For the streets, the new ET Street Radials, are undeniably, the best hooking street tires.
Old 11-24-2008, 02:40 PM
neverenough

Originally Posted by 5 point 1
You're going to be slower with the 3.27's. That's the only thing that I can guarantee. And what size rims were you using when you ran your 10.3? And you claim that you still have a stock clutch, that handled those 1.5 60ft's. Hmm, somethings just don't add up to me. And just the way that you put your words in your posts, isn't a testimate that you are very knowledgeable. But if you did, in fact, run a 10.3, then GREAT JOB!!
yes that is correct, stock clutch still.yes i got very bad typing and wording skills , i do know that. i talk broken english sometimes. LOL.
i had some 16 wheels on it some welds, they where mine so i dont have a second set of tires, but i 'am a mech for over 25 yrs. now. so swapping gears i can do with not much effort. i got the spec 3plus when it fails or shows signs of slipping , but for now its still gripps only got 30,000 miles on the car. i got it when it was all stock at 26,000. and i dont drive it much in town, mostly highway, i should have stuck with 3.55s when my irs went out, but i had 3.73s in a box collection dust. same for the 3.27s. i'am going to be going on a 600 miles trip this holiday, i'am going to see what increase in fuel mileage i got , before best i got was 21.5 mpg. maybe i will see 24 dunno?

yes i'am more in the exhast drone drone zone i will aggree with 3.27s now .

edit;; track is close wed . got to go friday

Last edited by neverenough; 11-24-2008 at 06:03 PM.
Old 11-24-2008, 06:19 PM
xxkazp3rxx
6th Gear Member

i got nittos i'am running on now,i happen to have run a 10.36/134mph with a 1.523 60ft time with the 3.73s and et drags on pump gas tune, SO dont tell me i don't know how to drive, i want to be able to drive car anywhere now without driven 500 plus miles on et drags on vaction .
i'am going to the track on wed so i will let you know how it does .with my nittos with the 3.27s ,,,out!

Something tells me you didn't manage that time with that much power, stock suspension, stock clutch, 3.73's and nittos... and I think that everyone here might agree with that.
Old 11-24-2008, 09:05 PM
5 point 1
Banned

Originally Posted by xxkazp3rxx

Something tells me you didn't manage that time with that much power, stock suspension, stock clutch, 3.73's and nittos... and I think that everyone here might agree with that.
In his defense, he did state that it was on 16in wheels and ET drags. But yeah, the stock clutch should have never been able to take that kind of abuse. And you would REALLY have to know how to row through the gears, to get that ET. And cutting a 1.5 short time, would require more than just STOCK suspension.
Old 11-24-2008, 09:09 PM
xxkazp3rxx
6th Gear Member

well if he did.. then ok... and I just missed that...

But I doubt that his stock clutch and IRS holds up under that power myself...
Old 11-24-2008, 09:33 PM
neverenough

i think you need to go back and READ again.
i got rear eibach drag launch springs with air bag ,SRA!!!, mega bite adjustable lowers > on bottom bolt. same adjustable lower also. with sper. upper bushings. with 50/50, lakewoods. with welds on it drop drops the weight of the car by over 100 lbs too.

you need to go back to the 4 cyl. section boys.
so i dont think my susp. is stock by no means boys!
Old 11-24-2008, 09:56 PM
xxkazp3rxx
6th Gear Member

you know what... I apologize -- i just can't read text that well when the person typing is illiterate ... I think you need to go back to grade school...

I still can't see your stock clutch standing up to that much abuse... even more abuse with the suspension being built..

But you're the one that can't drive the car on the street without spinning the tires.... I would like to know how you got your 1.5xx without dumping the clutch.. and if you did dump the clutch on how you didn't snap your input shaft, or TOB...

You tell us to go back to the 4cylinder room? lol -- homey, my Mach 1 could beat your car in a street race... because I know how to get my car to hook up.. then i'd take your car and run it better then you do... Go back to school.. Learn how to read and write.
Old 11-25-2008, 12:40 AM
5 point 1
Banned

+1
The stock 10 spline should have snapped a long time ago, lol!
Old 11-25-2008, 12:44 AM
2000AZ5.0GT
5th Gear Member

i think you need to go back and READ again.
i got rear eibach drag launch springs with air bag ,SRA!!!, mega bite adjustable lowers > on bottom bolt. same adjustable lower also. with sper. upper bushings. with 50/50, lakewoods. with welds on it drop drops the weight of the car by over 100 lbs too.

you need to go back to the 4 cyl. section boys.
so i dont think my susp. is stock by no means boys!

you can't have lakewood shocks and struts and an airbag set up genious. You've just spewed a ton of BS

You know how I know?

My buddy driving his 2.8L KB'd cobra, running 700+rwhp on pump gas is running nothing more than an IRS brace and pulling 1.4 60' times and driving his car on the street

Last edited by 2000AZ5.0GT; 11-25-2008 at 02:03 AM.
Old 11-25-2008, 08:44 AM
neverenough

you know what... I apologize -- i just can't read text that well when the person typing is illiterate ... I think you need to go back to grade school...

I still can't see your stock clutch standing up to that much abuse... even more abuse with the suspension being built..

But you're the one that can't drive the car on the street without spinning the tires.... I would like to know how you got your 1.5xx without dumping the clutch.. and if you did dump the clutch on how you didn't snap your input shaft, or TOB...

You tell us to go back to the 4cylinder room? lol -- homey, my Mach 1 could beat your car in a street race... because I know how to get my car to hook up.. then i'd take your car and run it better then you do... Go back to school.. Learn how to read and write.
OMG i'am dealing with imbreed want to be thug **** here, all you young punks think you know it all. but dont know ****.
a stock 03 cobra with a pulley exhast and tune can run 11.6' on nittos,i think you all are just jealous.

have a nice life living with your moma all your life, cause by the sounds of it, your moma dont even know whos your daddy. so go get your mom to sperm swap with you. i think you where sexually abuse as a child.and dont even have a car. you just come here to be all bad, i know you get your *** kicked everyday by girls .

it amazes me, how 13 to 17 year olds talk so big and bad LOL!

i'am out!

Quick Reply: anyone with 600 rwhp ?