The Racers Bench Is the track just too much for you? Want to know what will beat what? Talk about it here!!

Stupid thread of the week.

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2012, 06:47 AM
bluebeastsrt
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Stone629
I stayed active on that site for about one month when I had my GTO.....threads like that would be why!

If you look at the sticky in that section titled enough is enough. That little pearl was made strictly for me because I wouldn't bow to the LS motors greatness. I think 3 people post in that section now.
Old 01-07-2012, 11:23 AM
REDBOSS1
3rd Gear Member

The rest of that sticky thread is them stroking each other even harder, furthermore if you look at all the threads on that page it really is the same 3-4 dudes blowing smoke up their own asses.
Old 01-07-2012, 12:24 PM
bluebeastsrt
6th Gear Member

Yea the mod in that section is the biggest fanboy of them all.
Old 01-07-2012, 12:38 PM
S8ER01Z
6th Gear Member

Trying to remember if it was that site or the other GTO one but they increased the minimum post count after I posted a race between me and my buddies 06 GTO at the track. Got told it was BS I ran low 13s stock and I was full of it. Next thing I know I can't post in the section anymore because I don't have enough posts.

Stupid
Old 01-07-2012, 08:01 PM
crash
BrandofPoop

Originally Posted by S8ER01Z
Trying to remember if it was that site or the other GTO one but they increased the minimum post count after I posted a race between me and my buddies 06 GTO at the track. Got told it was BS I ran low 13s stock and I was full of it. Next thing I know I can't post in the section anymore because I don't have enough posts.

Stupid
Speaking of gto's, there were a whole bunch of em today at the track. One guy said he took out 700+ lbs out and the other for beat by a g8 sedan
Old 01-07-2012, 08:37 PM
3.0Taurass
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by crash
Speaking of gto's, there were a whole bunch of em today at the track. One guy said he took out 700+ lbs out and the other for beat by a g8 sedan
wow @ 700lbs of weight reduction. Unless he had no interior except a racing seat I don't see that happening.

I can see a 6.2 G8 GXP beating an ls1 GTO or meh driven ls2
Old 01-07-2012, 08:59 PM
JayyVee
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by crash
sseiboi? In a gto now? Jkjk. I know people give the mustang crowd **** for being douches but I've started to think every car crowd is a bunch of douches. But when the hand of god begot the Lsx motor nothing can touch em.
This is QFT having joined and played around in various brand/model car forums over the years depending on what I owned at the time.

Every brand has tiers of quality with their cars. Those in the lower tiers, often get egged by some in the upper tiers who have to compensate for something they are lacking (*****, or confidence, please push the button of your preference) and bash on their fellow brand owners. (imagine that...) internal platform warring always rages no matter the car brand - until someone pops up a riced out import story or picture, and then everyone goes uh-durrr and claps each other on the back about their collective 'brand'.

I withhold on saying which brand forum I found to be the worst, until I log a few more months over here on the domestic side of the house. Things seem a little better on the Ford side so far - depending on which forum I'm haunting at the time.

OP: btw, that forum certainly seems a bit, clunky and basic. Didn't really look around much (the kill section 'killed' it for me), is it very active?

Last edited by JayyVee; 01-07-2012 at 09:06 PM.
Old 01-07-2012, 10:30 PM
REDBOSS1
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by JayyVee
This is QFT having joined and played around in various brand/model car forums over the years depending on what I owned at the time.

Every brand has tiers of quality with their cars. Those in the lower tiers, often get egged by some in the upper tiers who have to compensate for something they are lacking (*****, or confidence, please push the button of your preference) and bash on their fellow brand owners. (imagine that...) internal platform warring always rages no matter the car brand - until someone pops up a riced out import story or picture, and then everyone goes uh-durrr and claps each other on the back about their collective 'brand'.

I withhold on saying which brand forum I found to be the worst, until I log a few more months over here on the domestic side of the house. Things seem a little better on the Ford side so far - depending on which forum I'm haunting at the time.

OP: btw, that forum certainly seems a bit, clunky and basic. Didn't really look around much (the kill section 'killed' it for me), is it very active?
Given that all the post from the bottom of the first page back are from 2009 I would say it's very inactive.