Tuner Central Have a question about which hand tuner is best for your Mustang? Talk about it here!

Diablo sport custom tunes

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2012, 01:16 PM
SpeedyG197

Default Diablo sport custom tunes

I've got a diablo sport predator on my 07 GT with a JLT intake offroad x pipe and axle backs. I currently have the canned tune for the JLT intake. It did make a difference but I know a custom tune will be much better. The issue I am having is everywhere I look it's only SCT tuning. Does anyone know if a good solid tuner? Thx J
Old 11-20-2012, 09:32 AM
Mike@DiabloSport
Former Sponsor

Check with JPC?

American Muscle will do it apparently if you tell them you have a Trinity
Old 11-21-2012, 11:01 AM
AMWill
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by SpeedyG197
I've got a diablo sport predator on my 07 GT with a JLT intake offroad x pipe and axle backs. I currently have the canned tune for the JLT intake. It did make a difference but I know a custom tune will be much better. The issue I am having is everywhere I look it's only SCT tuning. Does anyone know if a good solid tuner? Thx J
SpeedyG197,

You can always enroll into our Bama Free Tunes for Life program! This will get you free tune adjustments for any future bolt-on mods for you GT. Plus, you'll have access to our full time Bama tech support, in case you have any questions.

The Bama team will be able to really maximize the efficiency of your Mustang. You'll really see what it's capable of with both the overall power band and fuel economy!

Let me know if you have any more questions or if there's anything else I can do!

Shane

Last edited by AMWill; 11-23-2012 at 03:03 PM.
Old 11-22-2012, 10:33 PM
SpeedyG197

Originally Posted by AMShaneLesky
SpeedyG197,

You can always enroll into our Bama Free Tunes for Life program! This will get you free tune adjustments for any future bolt-on mods for you GT. Plus, you'll have access to our full time Bama tech support, in case you have any questions.

The Bama team will be able to really maximize the efficiency of your Mustang. You'll really see what it's capable of with both the overall power band and fuel economy!

Let me know if you have any more questions or if there's anything else I can do!

Shane
Shane
Very cool! What all does it include? And what makes your tunes better than the competition?
Old 11-23-2012, 03:07 PM
AMWill
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by SpeedyG197
Very cool! What all does it include? And what makes your tunes better than the competition?
You'll get 3 custom tunes of your choice. Tunes can range for 93octane to 87 depending on what you want to run and what kind of fuel you have access to in your area. Plus, we have a Street, Performance, and Race tune available that can come in any of those octanes you like. Must people that have access to 93 octane usually get a 93 Race and 93 performance tune, plus a 87 Street tune in case you are traveling and come across poor fuel or low octane fuel.

For every Bama Tune we ask you 19 questions about your specific Mustang, including your unique mods and style of driving. This info helps us write custom tunes from the ground-up for your Mustang's mods that will give you the most horsepower that we can safely deliver. We're also constantly developing our tunes! Between our 14 different Project Mustangs and tons of street/track and dyno testing (on our in-house Dynojet 224xLC), we're looking for any minor tweaks to be made that can benefit you guys.

Hope this clarifies things and helps your decision!

Shane