V6 (1994-2004) Mustangs Technical discussions on the 3.8L and 3.9L V6 torque monsters

v6 top speed

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2008, 09:17 PM
ESG-642T
Buyer Beware

Default RE: v6 top speed

ORIGINAL: songtradingusa

ORIGINAL: VCS_SSSTANG

really, turbo or blower, fast is fast. ive always thought turbos complemented fourbangers best, and blowers were good on muscle, since imports usually make power at high rpm (like a turbo), while a muscle car has better low end (like a blower)...but thats just my thoughts. anything is faster than my dog right now...but im going procharger and a stroker kit, this summer. (if business is good).
Turbo makes boost at 2.5k rpm, I don't see how thats "high rpm"
just out of curiosity, vcs, is there a reason you are always "negative" sounding in your reply posts? sure, this is the internet, and you can say anything you want, but im just curious, this is like, the third time you have shot me down in a reply post. ive seen you do it with a lot of other members threads as well. is that your "thing", or what? if it is, its all good. just curious, i am a student of human behavior, is all. i mean, you could, if you wanted, could express yourself in a positive fashion, but you just come acorss as the type who wants to make others look stupid.

I'm not an Internet warrior buy any means. I'de tell you the same thing / shoot you down / whatever you want to call it to your face if need be. However in person you may be able to tell buy my expression thats its more of a friendly "man the hell ever" type of reply. then a "Seriously your an idiot shut the **** up" type reply.
Old 01-29-2008, 10:34 PM
itschristorres8
1st Gear Member

i'll make full boost before a procharger and probably boost at the same time or sooner
Old 01-29-2008, 10:41 PM
itschristorres8
1st Gear Member

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f1...urboengine.jpg

wana thank SSS for that one ;-)
Old 01-30-2008, 04:20 AM
The Yellow Pinto

really, turbo or blower, fast is fast. ive always thought turbos complemented fourbangers best, and blowers were good on muscle, since imports usually make power at high rpm (like a turbo), while a muscle car has better low end (like a blower)...but thats just my thoughts. anything is faster than my dog right now...but im going procharger and a stroker kit, this summer. (if business is good).
just out of curiosity, vcs, is there a reason you are always "negative" sounding in your reply posts? sure, this is the internet, and you can say anything you want, but im just curious, this is like, the third time you have shot me down in a reply post. ive seen you do it with a lot of other members threads as well. is that your "thing", or what? if it is, its all good. just curious, i am a student of human behavior, is all. i mean, you could, if you wanted, could express yourself in a positive fashion, but you just come acorss as the type who wants to make others look stupid.

I'm not an Internet warrior buy any means. I'de tell you the same thing / shoot you down / whatever you want to call it to your face if need be. However in person you may be able to tell buy my expression thats its more of a friendly "man the hell ever" type of reply. then a "Seriously your an idiot shut the **** up" type reply.
is all good, man. i rpesect your knowledge and your car. sorry if I came off the wrong way. had kind of a bad day yesterday. peace.

Old 01-30-2008, 09:36 AM
indisposible_teens
4th Gear Member

There are a few people like that around here who like to argue and be right no matter what. I like to argue but I don't really care if I am right or not. lol

Chris, You have a sweet car. I like Black Stangs a lot.
Old 01-30-2008, 03:14 PM
ESG-642T
Buyer Beware

is all good, man. i rpesect your knowledge and your car. sorry if I came off the wrong way. had kind of a bad day yesterday. peace.

Nah you didn't, glad you asked.
I'll try to be nicer for you lol
Old 01-30-2008, 07:58 PM
The Yellow Pinto

Nah you didn't, glad you asked.
I'll try to be nicer for you lol
much respect, vcs. thanks for the reply.