V6 General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to V6 Mustangs.

!!!! no gt bumper!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2007, 07:43 PM
flash20
5th Gear Member

Default RE: !!!! no gt bumper!!!!!

pwned by ryan!
Old 06-07-2007, 07:59 PM
Flake6899
5th Gear Member

Sick sig flash :]
Old 06-07-2007, 08:08 PM
1badsob_00
2nd Gear Member

I love my bumper cutouts...... They make a world of difference!
Old 06-07-2007, 08:57 PM
cominus
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: RyansQuick6

ORIGINAL: sliek0722

The 94-98 sit higher up than the 99-04 so fake duals on that don't look bad. Pretty much you get dual exhaust for cosmetic because there are a ton of other ways to increase hp besides the exhaust, so if you're gonna go cosmetic you should complete the cosmetic look and get a GT bumper
I know you didn't just acuse me of running fake duals so I can impress people like you. I am one of the few members on this forum that have full exhaust, true duals, h-piped, all the way, from front to back.

I also probably have more moneyin myexhaust than you have in your entire car. A GT bumper is not at all important to me, I go no faster with it, it does nothing more than lighten my wallet, and if notched properly, as mine is, there are no fitment issues and the exhaust flows perfectly.

And if I wanted to "look" like I had a GT, I would just go buy one.... Oh wait.....I did! But I guess I'm a poser because my Bullitt exhaust is going on my 6'er while my Magnaflows go on the Bullitt, so now my 14 second sixer is a fake poser Bullitt, that is one mod away from being faster than my Bullitt, a mod that I already have, that is waiting to be installed,at that. So it won't look like a fast car, but at least IT WILL BE A FAST CAR!

Hmmm, I guess I need to change my game plan because someone else doesn't like the way I spend my money, I guess I should be tossing $500 on a bumper instead of on a 3" cowl hood to clear my new windstar intake, then maybe I'll spend the $400 to tune my car on something more important, like racing stripes or Altezza taillights!!!!

The poser is the guy who points the finger but never offers anything backed by intelligence or reason, just an irrational, jacked up, incorrect opinion that would better kept unspoken. Just think before typing next time.

Ryan

Kinda like talking about exhausts and never posting clips? Not talking about you directly, just people in general, but hey, shyt happens. After I'm done with my headers I'm done with modding....so sad....[&o]
Old 06-07-2007, 09:20 PM
RyansQuick6
Reverse Gear Member

I got some clips of my old setup, but I reall ydon't like the sound of what I have now, andI lack what I consider to be a "quality" video camera. I constantly get asked for sound clips, but it's hard to determine too much from that. It all depends on what was recording and what's playing it back, so it won' ever really sound the same, which is why I haven't really put forth effort to get a clip up. I may try to get one at the track tomorrow night.

Ryan
Old 06-07-2007, 09:48 PM
sliek0722
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: RyansQuick6

ORIGINAL: sliek0722

The 94-98 sit higher up than the 99-04 so fake duals on that don't look bad. Pretty much you get dual exhaust for cosmetic because there are a ton of other ways to increase hp besides the exhaust, so if you're gonna go cosmetic you should complete the cosmetic look and get a GT bumper
I know you didn't just acuse me of running fake duals so I can impress people like you. I am one of the few members on this forum that have full exhaust, true duals, h-piped, all the way, from front to back.

I also probably have more moneyin myexhaust than you have in your entire car. A GT bumper is not at all important to me, I go no faster with it, it does nothing more than lighten my wallet, and if notched properly, as mine is, there are no fitment issues and the exhaust flows perfectly.

And if I wanted to "look" like I had a GT, I would just go buy one.... Oh wait.....I did! But I guess I'm a poser because my Bullitt exhaust is going on my 6'er while my Magnaflows go on the Bullitt, so now my 14 second sixer is a fake poser Bullitt, that is one mod away from being faster than my Bullitt, a mod that I already have, that is waiting to be installed,at that. So it won't look like a fast car, but at least IT WILL BE A FAST CAR!

Hmmm, I guess I need to change my game plan because someone else doesn't like the way I spend my money, I guess I should be tossing $500 on a bumper instead of on a 3" cowl hood to clear my new windstar intake, then maybe I'll spend the $400 to tune my car on something more important, like racing stripes or Altezza taillights!!!!

The poser is the guy who points the finger but never offers anything backed by intelligence or reason, just an irrational, jacked up, incorrect opinion that would better kept unspoken. Just think before typing next time.

Ryan

Chill out man You should just go buy a GT then add all that sh*t and you will have a really fast car. V6 isn't meant for power and speed - esp now that the prices have fallen so much the amount of $$$ it takes to get a v6 as fast as a GT is > than just buying a used GT.

Or better yet, just buy an 01 cobra. They go for like 15k now
Old 06-07-2007, 11:33 PM
v6stang07
6th Gear Member

did u not understand, he has a gt, actually he has a bullitt gt mustang so he is one step ahead of u. he autocrosses so u need a good combo of handling and speed for that so a 6 actually works out nicely
Old 06-08-2007, 03:47 AM
fiad06
5th Gear Member

I think someone should try to saw cutouts on the v6 bumper.....someone that is going to change the bumper should try it to see how it looks.