Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

hehe

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2006, 03:59 PM
Electrofied

Default RE: hehe

I had mixed feeling on the Charger as well, but I after I drove it I almost went for one... But cargo area was an issue with it too.

The Challenger has me all excited...

I am glad to see some American Muscle on the roads these days, Ford or Dodge.

Yes, the V6's, wither manufacturer can cough up some HP with the right tune and parts.

Keep having fun,
E

ORIGINAL: JStang78

ORIGINAL: Electrofied

It is always fun to have a srint with someone, especially, win or lose, if they are cool and not total jacks...
E
Always! Just last night, I was filling up with gas at about 10:30pm, and this guy pulls into the gas station (huge truck-stop-like place) in what was probably a late 80s fox body 5.0 GT. First thing he does is compliment me on my car, and I did the same since, especially compared to most fox bodies in northern Illinois, his was in great shape. About a minute later the guy asks, "hey dude, you want to make a run from the light after this?" So I told him mine is a 6, but sure, what the heck? I pretty much smoked him off the line up to the next stoplight...I don't know if he had bad injectors or what, but he seemed very sluggish off the line ... but at the next light he rolls down his window and says, "Those things are faster than I thought!" All friendly fun.

As an aside, I'm not a big fan of the Charger. HOWEVER...I saw this Charger "Super Bee" at the Chicago Auto Show last month, yellow and black, that was an AWESOME car. The Magnum, on the other hand, is one nice wagon. And the Challenger concept...cool beyond words.
Old 03-16-2006, 07:50 PM
blackfoot
4th Gear Member

i only have a couple cars not worth mentioning on my kill list

i get compliments at nearly every stoplight :P
Old 03-30-2006, 07:07 PM
jaak

Hey Guys! Love the Mustangs... If I'm on your rear, I'm just trying to get a better look!

[IMG]local://upfiles/33534/558963B910B9494ABBAAA537EE719781.jpg[/IMG]