Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

some dirtbag egged my car....

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2006, 05:57 PM
onefastv6
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: some dirtbag egged my car....

this reminds me of my brother-in-law's 05 mustang GT. a month ago or so we were getting in the car to go get some pizza and we saw the egg shells on the ground ,we look at the car and the whole drivers side door was covered in egg. so we ran into the garage and got a bucket of hot soapy water and a washing cloth and it came right off.
windveil05droptop,
and for the top of your vert i would try this stuff called back-to-black. it works great.
and it keeps the window visor thing nice and shiny black. as well as the side skirts! i love it!
Old 03-14-2006, 06:16 PM
Puleo76
3rd Gear Member

u described exactly what i did first, lol.. w/ the bucket of soapy water and a cloth.. lol
Old 03-14-2006, 06:27 PM
justang05
2nd Gear Member

Stupid, jealous people... I had some white paint-looking stuff put on my car along with colored spray foam by a 'FRIEND' of mine! all the foam came off except for some of the white paint. so now i have little white dots here and there! and some of the foam got in my engine bay that is stuck there! If he wasnt my friend... well lets just say he wouldnt ever be driving his own car. I was so pissed at him! [:@] [:'(] [] What is this world coming to...
Old 03-14-2006, 06:34 PM
WindVeil05DropTop
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: onefastv6
windveil05droptop,
and for the top of your vert i would try this stuff called back-to-black. it works great.
and it keeps the window visor thing nice and shiny black. as well as the side skirts! i love it!
Well, that prompted me to do a little googling... I found a product designed to take off dried latex paint from vinyl, woohoo!!!! It's called Motsenbocker's lift off #5:
http://doityourself.com/clean/latexpaint.htm
http://housewares.hardwarestore.com/35-176-spot-and-stain-removers/motsenbocker's-lift-off-5-161687.aspx
What do you guys think? I think I'm going to give it a try.
Old 03-14-2006, 06:39 PM
WindVeil05DropTop
2nd Gear Member

Product Comparison Test

Product Concrete
Vinyl
Linoleum
Plastic

Motsenbocker's Lift Off #5 10

Goof Off 10

Oops 8

Notes: Both Oops and Goof Off will destroy carpet backs. Both Oops and Goof Off can damage colors in carpets, clothes and fabric. Both Oops and Goof Off dulls the finish on vinyl and linoleum

Key 10 = Totally Effective 0 = No Effect

Test Results and Comments :

Motsenbocker's Lift Off #5

Safe to use
Safe on all surfaces
Environmentally safe
Water based
Biodegradable
Works more efficaciously than either of the other products tested.
Costs the same or less per ounce as the other products tested.

Goof Off
Requires hard agitation
Requres long sitting time to achieve results
Contains very aggressive solvents
Damages carpet backing and most colors
Solvents damaged aerosol actuators
All test cans had rust problems
Damages Plexiglas and plastics

Oops
Damages carpet backing and most colors
Dulls vinyl
Fogs plastic and Plexiglas
Contains hot/dangerous solvents
Poor dispensing system (Pint can with pour spout)
Old 03-14-2006, 07:23 PM
SwtPnyChick
Lady Luck

OMG...same thing happened to my Altima (car b4 the stang) in front of my mothers house. I was so furious!!! There are some real punk kids in my moms neighborhood and they've done some jacked up stuff. Like just recently, they stole $300 worth of bowling equipment from the trunk of her car and nothing more...WTF?? I don't get it.

PS - Sorry to here about your troubles Puleo and WindVeil like everyone else said it's just jealousy!
Old 03-14-2006, 07:51 PM
Trill Gear Head
4th Gear Member

Dude all of those stories really suck, My dad had his brand new durango keyed last year the first week he had it when he went to the mall. If somebody did anything to my mustang I WOULD HAVE REACHED A NEW DIMENSION OF PISSED OFF.[sm=badbadbad.gif]
Old 03-14-2006, 09:08 PM
blackfoot
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: rygenstormlocke

ORIGINAL: blackfoot

an idiot put a lit cigarette on my roof, me and my dad kicked his ***... we took turns
LOL. Great one, now that is family bonding!
it happened this new years!.. man i was sooo furious!!!,, the funny thing i dont know who was more mad.. me or my dad, he took it pretty seriously!
Old 03-14-2006, 09:13 PM
blackfoot
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 1992_5.0

i hate effin **** that think since they dont have something nice then nobody else can...if any of this happened to my s10 or my stang, i would really have no control and go crazy on whoever did it...and i may not know who it was but i would find out even if it took a lil while and i would hang them by their *** crack
well the issue is that they complain they dont have anything nice

but to be a fact is that those people are too lazy to work for their cars.. and those that do work, spend their money in different places.. like you get those minvan drivers at the pumps who are like " man i wish i could afford that!"... im like " sell your van.. your making payments on that arent you?.. well this is a payment too, and im willing to bet my payment is cheaper than your van!"
Old 03-15-2006, 12:13 AM
Puleo76
3rd Gear Member

lol... i hate that when im drivin older people sometimes give me a look like im spoiled... i def have 2 work for my car and pay insurance.... and ur right, people put it in different places.

Quick Reply: some dirtbag egged my car....