Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Mustang 05 Please read and show your support

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2006, 04:34 PM
RedFireChik
1st Gear Member

Default RE: Mustang 05 Please read and show your support

The typo's and grammatical errors in the article itself are a great indication....that being said, wah. Demand it be fixed and move on.
Old 05-19-2006, 04:49 PM
whatdaproblemis0
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Erdrickk

ORIGINAL: whatdaproblemis0

ORIGINAL: Erdrickk

ORIGINAL: mustangpogi

please reply with intelligent opinion only and suggestions on this article, it not my mustange but i am station with the guys and I have seen this car that why I need an intelligent opinions or solutions. Thank you

sorry bud, it seems every reply so far in regards to the article you linked has probably not been what you wanted to hear....Seriously, its a once in a while minor pain in the *** thing. The article you posted makes it seem like Ford has doomed the stang and they are all lemons and the world is ending...Try your sob story somewhere else
Your really annoying I cant even count how many times you keep referring it as a sob story...Just my 2 cents. But ill agree this is no lemon. Stars and Stripes is like any other newspaper.....exploits stories more than they need to be so relax.
if something like that annoys you then your just a little whiny bitch. **** off
Yes I think I will **** off just for you buddy. Ever heard of act your age? In my opinion its so easy for people to get in pissing matches over something stupid, so for the sake of this forum I will not reply back to you after this. Take care and good luck with your attitude, it will get you no where.
Old 05-19-2006, 04:52 PM
w.nickelson
1st Gear Member

Words will be formulated at a later time for this Smurf.
Old 05-19-2006, 04:57 PM
eanna

I have an 06 premimum and I have the same problems, sometimes but it`s no big deal.
I also live in Europe, the UK and unlike the guy in the article my car is not covered by warranty. As a worker on an american air force base he still gets coverage, lucky him. I don`t understand why he thinks it`s a lemon.
Yeah it can be a bit awkard to fill up sometimes but so what.I think the problem is made worse over here because petrol (sorry Gas) stations here use a higher pressure in their pumps to deliver the gas more quickly, but it just gives the other customers a better chance to admire the `stang ( and the handsom guy driving mine!)
Plus turning the nozzel upside down (handle at 12 o`clock) does work for me and I can pump full pressure no problem.
It is a pity he got the car and not someone who would have really appreciated it for all it`s little traits.
He deserves to buy some eurobox with no character[:'(]