Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

I beat a g35

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2006, 03:13 AM
blazen351
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: I beat a g35

you should sneak up to his car with a perm marker and change it to "AZZLIKR" and then taunt him relenlessly about being an asslicker until he goes crazy, then steal his girl because you know you want her...tell I can young skywalker. Wife of yours mind she won't...fun it will be
Old 06-02-2006, 12:20 PM
teacherman
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: blazen351

you should sneak up to his car with a perm marker and change it to "AZZLIKR" and then taunt him relenlessly about being an asslicker until he goes crazy, then steal his girl because you know you want her...tell I can young skywalker. Wife of yours mind she won't...fun it will be

[sm=roll.gif] LOL!! Man, with your perm marker idea and your star wars lingo! That was some funny stuff man. Now I am going to go to Montana and live like a Hermit in my mustang. No more problems for MEEEE
Old 06-02-2006, 12:56 PM
JStang78
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: teacherman

Ya know, the sad part about her is she has a boyfriend who is an attorney. And it is not that he is an attorney that is upsetting, a few of my friends are attorney's. It's the fact that he just bought a crossfire and has a personalized plate that reads "AZZKICR" [:@] I want to take pictures of it and post it but that would be immature and foolish and I must remember my profession
He can't be that big of a guy if he's driving a Crossfire. I'm 5'8" and fairly skinny, and I could literally BARELY fit in that car. I was definately NOT comfortable. In fact, I found that both the Honda S2000 and Miata were larger inside - at least the seats. The Crossfire is an alright looking car (from the front), but you have to be a pygmy or something to fit in one of those things!

Now, it is not that he is an attorney and has a crossfire with a plate that reads "AZZKICR", it is the fact that is the most arrogant *** I have ever met in my entire life.
Yes. As you said, he's an attorney!
Old 06-03-2006, 02:29 AM
paulboy16
4th Gear Member

hehe yah it was fun but not a fiar race as he didnt get traction... soo wasnt really a KILL but still cool.... not bad considering im stock apart from a dual exhaust and (well used) z rated tires! i was trying to race a 3.5 nissan maxima yesterday but the woman just didnt wanna play.... i guess she lacked confidence as she was EXTREMELY fat!... looked like the car had been lowered on the dirviers side only LOL

Paul

ORIGINAL: blazen351

And teach if this ever becomes the case remember...[sm=ttiwwp.gif] LOL
ORIGINAL: Britinastang

...seen as your wife and her are best friends, could have made it even more interesting [sm=yeahsmile.gif]

[sm=Flahssssss.gif] ROFL!! All right, fair enough.....

And Paulboy, you beat a friggin Z. NIIIIIICE [sm=hail.gif]
Old 06-03-2006, 02:32 AM
teacherman
3rd Gear Member

LOL!!! Damn Paul, that's cold blooded! I can picture this poor lady thinking "what the hell is this guy trying to do??" just not getting it ROFL...oh man im dyin
Old 06-03-2006, 09:44 PM
paulboy16
4th Gear Member

lol, i'd love to race one of those 3.5 maxima's... my next door neighbour has the 3.5 altimar and i went in it and wasnt impressed to much.. we hit 125 pretty quick tho! `I raced the big armada a few weeks ago and man those things are quick.... if i had a good launch i woulda had it easy but i got away real slow as i didnt know she was racing.. welll, i think she was just trying to get over to the right lane!

Paul

PS teacherman Im now Awesome at Bf2

Paul
Old 06-04-2006, 05:54 AM
amptor
2nd Gear Member

so much for me liking the G35 hah. I was trying to figure out what body style I like, though I was going to buy a mustang regardless. I think I figured out that the 2door has a different rear than the 4door unless I'm looking at different years. It's a nice car, but for some reason I have a bad feeling if I think about buying a japanese car. I guess I want most of my money to stay within the USA. I think if I had to buy an import, I'd get a mercedes. I had a guy telling me that I should get a G35 but like the guy above me said, I wasn't impressed with the price at all. Plus there's so many G35s around most people will think it's a common car much like a civic. Imo the 05-06 is _the_ mustang to have.
Old 06-04-2006, 04:41 PM
8cd03gro
5th Gear Member

Ya know, the sad part about her is she has a boyfriend who is an attorney. And it is not that he is an attorney that is upsetting, a few of my friends are attorney's. It's the fact that he just bought a crossfire and has a personalized plate that reads "AZZKICR" [:@] I want to take pictures of it and post it but that would be immature and foolish and I must remember my profession

Now, it is not that he is an attorney and has a crossfire with a plate that reads "AZZKICR", it is the fact that is the most arrogant *** I have ever met in my entire life. And the sad thing is, if I wanted to go the old 1950's route and challenge him to a car dual, I would get blown away LOL Oh well!!! At least SHE is cool as hell still!
Old 06-04-2006, 04:41 PM
8cd03gro
5th Gear Member

Now, it is not that he is an attorney and has a crossfire with a plate that reads "AZZKICR", it is the fact that is the most arrogant *** I have ever met in my entire life. And the sad thing is, if I wanted to go the old 1950's route and challenge him to a car dual, I would get blown away LOL Oh well!!! At least SHE is cool as hell still!
dude what are you talking about? The normal crossfire isn't that fast, i've beaten two of em... Now if he has the srt it's a different story.