Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

before and after

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2006, 02:24 PM
elektra
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: before and after

she is a beast that is for sure!
Old 06-26-2006, 02:34 PM
LX200
4th Gear Member

My tail light inserts just arrived... same ones you have. I noticed they don't have any tape on the middle two posts. Did you add any tape to the center posts? It looks like without that tape, the inserts might have a tendency to bow out in the middle, and not sit flush. I have the middle blackout as well, and think these inserts look great, but am just worried they might start to look a little cheesy after a while if they don't sit perfectly flush...

Oh ya.. did your have the vendor log screened on at the bottom corner of each insert. Lame. Expecially since this is not shown on the pictures when you order. Looks like you scraped yours off too?
Old 06-26-2006, 02:40 PM
beaustang
5th Gear Member

I did add tape to the right side but only because I didn't like how I put it on the first time. The left one is on fine with the factory tape. I didn't scrape off the logo yet but intend to next time I wash it, I didn' t even notice if it was visible in the pic.
Old 06-26-2006, 02:42 PM
beaustang
5th Gear Member

Yeah, thats Dana Point Harbor in the back ground; very cool place! Thanks.
ORIGINAL: AmericanICON

Great pics! Very cool scenery in that second pic.