Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

E N O U G H ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2006, 10:13 PM
chrisc
5th Gear Member

Default RE: E N O U G H ! ! ! ! ! ! !

ORIGINAL: hamidlmt

This is YOUR section? Where ya been, eh? This forum has been allowed to run amock for a good, long time. All of a sudden, mods step in with some pretty heavy handed policing.

You say it will take you months to rebuild the community... I'm not sure you ever built it to begin with. But, perahps you've destroyed it in just a few days... or, at least, given it a good kick to the shins.

Now, you're ranting with a generally condescending attitude... calling names... making threats of banning people right and left. If this is the beginning of your wrath, what will the middle and end look like?

look towards the middle east for your answers friend
Old 07-19-2006, 10:27 PM
hataap
3rd Gear Member

this is all just chaos.
Old 07-19-2006, 10:57 PM
Demon 340
Administrator

This is YOUR section? Where ya been, eh? This forum has been allowed to run amock for a good, long time. All of a sudden, mods step in with some pretty heavy handed policing.

You say it will take you months to rebuild the community... I'm not sure you ever built it to begin with. But, perahps you've destroyed it in just a few days... or, at least, given it a good kick to the shins.

Now, you're ranting with a generally condescending attitude... calling names... making threats of banning people right and left. If this is the beginning of your wrath, what will the middle and end look like?
if i may...we are only trying to fix the problems in this section...poking fun at the moderators doesnt accomplish anything.
Old 07-19-2006, 11:10 PM
Fizzie06
3rd Gear Member

MODS DON'T GET PAID. I DON'T AGREE WITH EVERYTHING THEY DO BUT THEY HAVE BEEN HERE LONGER SO THEY HAVE RANK

Old 07-19-2006, 11:14 PM
McChicken
2nd Gear Member

Argh. The v6 forum was my go-to board when all the other ones were filled with drama. Now it's everywhere. [:@]
Old 07-19-2006, 11:24 PM
Demon 340
Administrator

well, that is what we are trying to do away with...but judging by the fact that I have only gotten emails or PMs from three people...they would rather create drama than provide useful conclusions to the problems, as they see them....[&o]
Old 07-20-2006, 12:02 PM
Professor Wizard
MF Moderator

Well Hamidmt...

~~ This is YOUR section? ~~
No.. I don't own it.. But I am the only section mod who was dedicated to THIS section - - so in that sense yes.. It is MY section.

~~ This forum has been allowed to run amuck for a good, long time. ~~
Run amuck.... tell me about it... When I took this on I thought you guys would be much more mature then you are, and you wouldn't need much hand holding... Then I learn I can't delete the crap you guys post in here as fast as you post it... ... yes... I agree - it became run amuck and NOW it is time to stop this silly business.

~~All of a sudden, mods step in with some pretty heavy handed policing~~
All of a sudden ??????... Man where have you been? Trying to get some amount of control in here is definitely not all of a sudden, but rather an ongoing battle for the last 8 months! What is all of a sudden is the sudden proliferation of attention ****** who MUST have it their way. I tried "Light Handed".... it obviously isn't working... the only other option is heavy handed. You don’t seem to like it either way? … Duh!

~~ You say it will take you months to rebuild the community... I'm not sure you ever built it to begin with.~~
I fought to have the 05 section built - - I fought to have sections for the 05 GT and V6ers split out under the general 05 sections so we could discuss our “different” issues … YES… I built this community, and you guys are working harder to tear it all down.

I have been a strong advocate in the belief that there is little to no difference between V6ers and V8 guys, except we happen to have different engines – in fact your strongest advocate in here! I felt that we all have mustangs and by that, we should all get along wonderfully... BUT, as time goes I am learning that there IS most assuredly a personality difference as well. I have no idea why... but continuous stuff like, how this stuff goes on and on and on and on, is a good example. I work hard keeping the flaming down between the GT and V6 people - sending PMs to the offenders, removing posts.. bla bla bla... and for a while everyone was getting along.. The only "Section" that gives MF trouble is the V6 Section of the S197 group! Why is that? Easily, 90% of any trouble in the other sections is from the same people who cause problems in here! It is a never-ending battle! I give up! You guys don’t seem to want to get along – not even with each other!

And NO... I did NOT destroy it… The people in here destroyed it.

~~ Now, you're ranting with a generally condescending attitude ~~
Condescending - - because I yell at you guys and tell you to grow up, I am condescending? OK – if you say so… I guess I am blind, because I just don’t see how I was condescending. Short, to the point, and matter of fact – Those things I was…. Condescending - No

~~ calling names ~~
Who did I call a name? Not you… not anybody, but I did state the group was ACTING like 13yo’s bla bla bla… I did say I thought "you" (referring to the group) were the biggest crybabies I have ever seen, but I didn’t call anyone a name. I guess if the name fits! (Wow – I actually offended someone using “crybaby” and 13 year olds in reference to a group!)

~~ Making threats of banning people right and left.~~
Those were not threats, they were warnings - - start behaving, or your gone… simple and upfront. Advance notice so to speak so people won’t be “what happened - I didn’t know I could get banned!”.

~~If this is the beginning of your wrath, what will the middle and end look like?~~
A LOT better how things are right this minute!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

As I read each post on this thread, it just amazes me how, rather then join me to get the 05 sections cleaned up and humming – instead you guys just want to keep fighting it and moan “not in my back yard”. And blame everyone else, and just live the drama. I see this on Yahoo Chat… very entertaining sometimes.

Yea - -- I probably didn’t run things tight enough – my mistake, I thought you guys were more mature… but then I realized you aren’t, and started to take control (actually the other mods took control then I joined them!) and now you don’t like that either... There just is no way to please you!

You know - - - I am thinking that maybe being a mod to help you guys out, wasn’t such a good idea. Maybe I should just back out of here and let you all just hang yourselves and watch to see what happens next. That would be much more fun then “this”!