Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Best Replacement Driveshaft

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2006, 02:24 PM
chrisc
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Best Replacement Driveshaft

to tell you the truth, i really dont care why he wants to know about the top speed issues. (as long as he isnt running around in the city at 150mph)
Old 07-23-2006, 02:26 PM
Fizzie06
3rd Gear Member

this cat rubbed me the wrong way my brother died a year ago from a *** that was going 130 down a high way......of course he was a pro he had driven this speed all the time until he killed my brother after he lost control of the car.........so its not a mother thing, dumbass its a he needs to stop those speeds on the streets and take them to the track
Old 07-23-2006, 02:30 PM
Fizzie06
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: orion6g

Hate the ricer not the rice stalk My first car was an '89 toyota tercel. I got those 13" skinny *** wheels up to 187 km/h (116mph)... seriously!! I've gone faster in that rice can than my stang . My best friend had to follow me in his lowered VW Golf down a hill to believe me! I live up north were some places it is over 300 km's (186 miles) to the next gas station... As long as I can make it from station to staion while supergluing the gas pedal to the floor I'll be happy

hes doing it
Old 07-23-2006, 03:59 PM
orion6g
2nd Gear Member

Just to clear a couple of things up:

I'm interesed in seeing how fast my car can gone once for bragging rights. I'd never drive anywhere near that fast near vehicles. I plan all of my roadtrips on days when i know there's not going to be much traffic, and I live in Northern British Columbia, where outside of Vancouver the whole province has maybe 2 million people.... MAYBE. I do most of my driving on secondary roads, and I pick my spots for going crazy fast. When I said that I got my tercel up to 187km/h that was once on a long strech of road in the middle of nowhere at night and there were no lights to be seen... anywhere. The second time I did it was on a by-pass of a small city, down a hill where there were big meridians and no traffic at all (3a.m.). I don't know how it works in the USA, but in Canada it's mostly drunk drivers (something I hasve NEVER done) and a word that I cannot type in here but young rich immigrants from China that buy fast cars and run over Canadians as they don't seem to have any respect for life what-so-ever. 1/4 mile times are cool, but I do a lot of driving between our huge metropolises of 100,000 people (2nd biggerst city in BC is well under 200,000 people, some places 300km to next gas staion). I never drive fast in the cities as there are just too m any people. My city has under 20,000 people and the streets are all but dead after midnight. So before you get your panties in a twist maybe you should think, "hmmm.... maybe I know absolutely nothing about this guy and should keep my mouth shut until I do"!

So, back to the point: I'm interested in making my car as safe as resonably possible so that it doesn't fall apart when I occasionaly go crazy fast in the middle of nowhere.
Old 07-23-2006, 04:14 PM
orion6g
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Fizzie06

140mph where? if you going on public roads with the public you need to be shot to keep the rest of the world safe because I don't know any 1/4 mile track that you could get your car up to 140. Come on man either you blow alot of smoke (not from your tires either) or you are a damn fool. You need your car taken away from you and need to get a bicycle. Its people like you who I have to pick up in my ambulance because you have to go fast because you feel the need to compensate for what you lacking in your pants...get a g/f and chill out Paul Walker
Just to put things in perspective for you: I work 65-80 hour weeks, so I don't have time to run around making business for the ambulances or have any kind of relationship. As for the lacking part... are we in grade 8 again? Grow up. And finally I'm guessing that anyone who actually tries to drive like the FF movies doesn't have years of racing experince and will kill themselves very soon, working the problem out. I do realise that driving fast is the most important problem plauging our planet right now and I thank you, my liege, for pointing that out to us.