Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

cavalier

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2006, 09:55 PM
AmericanMade
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: cavalier

You got that right... you know what I realized? Mustang drivers (typically 6ers) usually don't like her hate this car... but really it's not the car we hate, it's the drivers that are usually ********. Most of the time you see some young or mid 20's year old punk that thinks he's the **** when really his car is the ****, not him. Does everyone know what I'm talking about. Most SRT-4 drivers around here seem to be stuck up punks and ********. I have respect for the car but not alot of the drivers. I'm sure there's one person that'll come in here and say they know a cool one, and if you do... I'll be happy to know that there are at least a couple descent SRT-4 drivers out there.

P.S. sorry for the rant lol
Old 09-28-2006, 10:24 PM
HurricaneStang
4th Gear Member

Ya i know what ya mean, there are pry 3 or 4 SRT-4s in the town i work in and they like to meet up in our parking lot a couple nights a week and they just seem like total a$$holes and i really dont understand why. Sure you got a nice car but you dont have to be a d!ck about it. My bud with an SRT-4 im glad hes still layed back. I mean once in awhile a v6 camaro or something like that will pull up and wanna race so it just gives them a preview and leaves em in the rearview lol.
Old 09-28-2006, 10:40 PM
AmericanMade
3rd Gear Member

Ya i know what ya mean, there are pry 3 or 4 SRT-4s in the town i work in and they like to meet up in our parking lot a couple nights a week and they just seem like total a$$holes and i really dont understand why. Sure you got a nice car but you dont have to be a d!ck about it. My bud with an SRT-4 im glad hes still layed back. I mean once in awhile a v6 camaro or something like that will pull up and wanna race so it just gives them a preview and leaves em in the rearview lol.
HaHa! That last thing you said was awesome! I know of two SRT-4 drivers that live around me but I don't know them personally. I used to be friends with one of them a few years back but I havn't talked to him in a loooong time. The other one I just heard was a dick but I don't know him personally. Yea I wouldn't mind racing a V6 Camero either LOL... but I hear ya. That's pretty cool that you have a buddy that own's one and is laid back.
Old 09-28-2006, 10:44 PM
Sick Six
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: chrisc

question
could a v4 cavalier take me? he said that even though he didnt have much power it is still very fast because the light weight factor. i know he doesnt have any hardcore mods either

Did you mean I4? I don't think they make V4's not sure though so don't jump all on my ***. Not trying
to be an ******* either. So what did all the guys that saw you win say to the guy when he said he won?

There are two SRT-4's at my college, that I've seen, and both of the guys look like d!cks.
I hate the guys with 4 bangers that look at our Stang and say wellllll......it IS just a Six! [:@]
I don't wanna hear that at all! and if I must I want to hear it from a V8 or Viper V10 not a freakin 4 banger.
Old 09-28-2006, 10:56 PM
AmericanMade
3rd Gear Member

There are two SRT-4's at my college, that I've seen, and both of the guys look like d!cks.
I hate the guys with 4 bangers that look at our Stang and say wellllll......it IS just a Six!
I don't wanna hear that at all! and if I must I want to hear it from a V8 or Viper V10 not a freakin 4 banger.
+1

Alot of 4 cylinders might be faster because of weight and F/I and SOME are only a TINY bit faster (without F/I such as the RSX) but the fact still remains that we have bigger engines. They might not be more powerful but they are still bigger which really makes them look like asses when they say "well it just has a six" when all they have is a 4 and they have to turbo it to keep up. (unless it's an RSX or whatever the **** other 4 bangers are faster than us) I mean common. And I realized that alot of people with Vipers and cobra's and nice V8 mustangs and corvettes are all old people that have respect. I met a guy with a 2003 Cobra and I complimented his car and told him what I had and he was all for it saying "cool man!" What's wrong with the world today. My goal in life right now is just to be able to woop up on street legal 4-cyliners (which obviously will take alot of time, effort and oh yea, money!) But i plan on keeping my car street legal, which is why I want to be able to spank street legal 4-bangers. Ooo Raah!
Old 09-30-2006, 03:14 PM
omer333
3rd Gear Member

this buddy of mine has an SRT-4, a total gearhead, had lots of other cars (an impala, Z28, RX7), and he thinks the V6 'stang is cool. he's also looking forward to helping me with some things on my car.

i've finally come to terms that, just like my dislike for 5.0 Mustangs years ago, it's not the car, it's the friggin jerkys that drive them. put a douche-bag in a cool car, he/she is still a douche-bag.

gearheads like cars, no matter what kind.
Old 09-30-2006, 05:34 PM
HurricaneStang
4th Gear Member

Yep i have the same kind of friend, he also drives an SRT-4 but his whole family loves the dodge/mopar vehicles and they have some nice older cars like a 440 Magnum and a chevelle. As soon as i got my new mustang he started in with so whats the first mods gonna be lol. So together so far we put the exhaust on and the stereo system in. Havent had alot of money extra so havent been able to put alot into the whip but i have more stuff on the way and i love that hes always excited to help me put it on.
Old 09-30-2006, 10:05 PM
AmericanMade
3rd Gear Member

this buddy of mine has an SRT-4, a total gearhead, had lots of other cars (an impala, Z28, RX7), and he thinks the V6 'stang is cool. he's also looking forward to helping me with some things on my car.

i've finally come to terms that, just like my dislike for 5.0 Mustangs years ago, it's not the car, it's the friggin jerkys that drive them. put a douche-bag in a cool car, he/she is still a douche-bag.

gearheads like cars, no matter what kind.
Yep i have the same kind of friend, he also drives an SRT-4 but his whole family loves the dodge/mopar vehicles and they have some nice older cars like a 440 Magnum and a chevelle. As soon as i got my new mustang he started in with so whats the first mods gonna be lol. So together so far we put the exhaust on and the stereo system in. Havent had alot of money extra so havent been able to put alot into the whip but i have more stuff on the way and i love that hes always excited to help me put it on.
HELL YEA! I love to hear that there are some cool *** SRT-4 drivers somewhere out there. Camero drivers on the other hand are just as bad now that I think about it. I like Camero's but alot of Camero people are ******** to. I DO have a friend that drives one and he's cool but alot of them aren't so cool.
Old 10-01-2006, 12:56 AM
SparkYZ
2nd Gear Member

I had a guy in a WS6 Firebird with the plate (Snk Klr) Snake killer, as in cobra killer... who kept trying to race me....He was being a real dick.
Old 10-01-2006, 01:17 AM
HurricaneStang
4th Gear Member

My oldest sister drives a '99 Camaro and shes always cool about it. ALot of guys say that she should be driving somethin else cuz its a guy car but they usually drive a samaro as well so they have to be d!cks about it. Ohhh i hate them certain types of drivers that have like the Z28 camaros you know that would easily smoke a v6 mustang. I had a dude pull up on me the other day with the Z28 and revved then looked at me at the stop light and i just said "dude u know ur gonna beat me u dont gotta act all touch again a stock v6" he was like whatever and took off. Them people annoy me [:@]

Quick Reply: cavalier