Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

cavalier

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2006, 04:04 AM
chrisc
5th Gear Member

Default cavalier

okay, if you want the story, start reading at the section "story", if you just want the question, just start reading at the section "question" (i get the feeling some of you guys get sick of the stories lol)

story
I just got back together with my ex, and I was at her place. She lives with her two best friends, and one of them had their boyfriend over, who is one of those white guys who has a thing for asian thing (anime, fake green tea, etc). When he saw my car he was like "sweet" but then he realized it was a v6 and he was like "yeah thats pretty cool". So after that, I asked him what kinda car he had and he says he has a cavalier, then he went on to saying that he could probably take me because I had a 6er. I tell him I would be happy to race and we left it at that. Oh, and by the way, I dont know why that girl is dating him because she is way too cool/hot for an white-boy-asian-wanna-be.

question
could a v4 cavalier take me? he said that even though he didnt have much power it is still very fast because the light weight factor. i know he doesnt have any hardcore mods either
Old 09-27-2006, 04:12 AM
Fizzie06
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: cavalier

you win all day in the six my ex girlfriend had on and it was slow as hell she had the Rally *edition* if you want to call it that.... don't waste your time or gas

If you want to do something funny get a gay pride sticker and slam it on his winshield....RAINBOW POWER FOR HIM AND HE WONT WANT TO RACE YOU EVER AGAIN.
Old 09-27-2006, 04:17 AM
chrisc
5th Gear Member

lol....he was actually really polite about it. he is such a loser though....he just got back from an anime convention or something

ooo just looked up the specs for the top-of-the-line version of the car
0-60 8.0
Old 09-27-2006, 04:38 AM
BLackie
2nd Gear Member

Forget that chevy trash.....

you vs. him= Total mustang ownage
Old 09-27-2006, 10:35 AM
8cd03gro
5th Gear Member

bet 1000 bucks on it and race him in reverse
Old 09-27-2006, 11:17 AM
HurricaneStang
4th Gear Member

Well i certainly hope he couldnt take u lol my dad has a cavy (daily driver) and i took it out a couple times. The engine is greatly underpowered and it shakes massively after 85mph lol but everyone else who has a cavalier told me they all shake pretty bad when you get up to speed on the freeway.

Since were on the subject of awesome cavalier racing, i got off work last week and this dude with a "tricked out" silver cavy Rally Ed. (you know the huge *** wing, chrome "spinners" from walmart primered body kit, all that good stuff) challenged me and so we took it out to airport road, and no i normally dont street race but he has been harping me for weeks and he raced 8 other cars like a 93 lumina thinkin hes all big and bad so i raced him. I shift my auto like some people like to do so as soon as i hit 2nd i was gone. It was actually funny to me, he went home he didnt even stop after the race but he did the thing where you beat um but slow down and he went around me and told eveyrone later that he beat me when 5 other people saw he get smoked.
Old 09-27-2006, 12:45 PM
StoneWolf
1st Gear Member

HurricaneStang - what you described is known as the "ricer flyby".
Old 09-27-2006, 12:52 PM
HurricaneStang
4th Gear Member

Lol that actually seems fitting, ill have to remember that.
Old 09-27-2006, 05:39 PM
Moonbaby1973
2nd Gear Member

Are you kidding? You could outrun that thing in reverse.
Old 09-27-2006, 07:03 PM
HurricaneStang
4th Gear Member

Lol! thats true. I find it a bit harder to steer straight in reverse.

Quick Reply: cavalier