Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Reminder to keep it on the track....

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2006, 05:57 PM
IamtheChitt
1st Gear Member

Default Reminder to keep it on the track....

http://www.acadiananow.com/apps/pbcs...EWS01/61001003

4 die in crash in drag race involving two mustangs.... Be careful guys...
Old 10-01-2006, 06:46 PM
beaustang
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Reminder to keep it on the track....

Weird, I live in So Cal and we just had another street racing accident on the local news last night. It also involved two Mustangs racing and an innocent driver (also in a Mustang) being T-boned by one of the racers. It seems like most of the street race crashes I see on the news involve Mustangs.
Old 10-01-2006, 10:25 PM
stratjakt
2nd Gear Member

This kind of stuff really pisses me off.

One of my best friends in high school was killed by some ******* showing off in his camaro. Every time I someone brag about his street racing adventures, I want to twist his head off and shove it up his ***.

I keep hearing some **** run up and down my street at night (residential, I live next door to an elementary school). I know who it is, it's a built up foxbody some kid up the block owns. My dog has been hit at this corner, my neighbours cat has been hit, and about a year before I moved in, a little kid was hit and killed.

The cops don't seem to be able to handle it. Maybe I will. I don't know why people think owning a fast car entitles them to act like that. Big engines and small brains.

I feel really sorry for the passengers in that story. The drivers deserved what they got, I'm a big fan of Darwin.
Old 10-02-2006, 12:34 AM
SparkYZ
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: stratjakt

This kind of stuff really pisses me off.

One of my best friends in high school was killed by some ******* showing off in his camaro. Every time I someone brag about his street racing adventures, I want to twist his head off and shove it up his ***.

I keep hearing some **** run up and down my street at night (residential, I live next door to an elementary school). I know who it is, it's a built up foxbody some kid up the block owns. My dog has been hit at this corner, my neighbours cat has been hit, and about a year before I moved in, a little kid was hit and killed.

The cops don't seem to be able to handle it. Maybe I will. I don't know why people think owning a fast car entitles them to act like that. Big engines and small brains.

I feel really sorry for the passengers in that story. The drivers deserved what they got, I'm a big fan of Darwin.
I agree with you. And I support Darwinism
Old 10-02-2006, 12:42 AM
Torch_Vert
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: SparkYZ

I agree with you. And I support Darwinism
Unfortunately dopes like this don't just remove themselves from the gene pool.