Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Current pics of my Tungsten

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2006, 12:12 PM
jerseystang07
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Current pics of my Tungsten

18" Black deep dish rims w/ chrome lip!!! I forgot to look but true duals if you don't already have them. Tunable Inductions CAI and SCT XCal 2 tune.
Old 12-09-2006, 02:54 PM
tacatc
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Mercury83

another question, anybody know if it is possible to have wheels repainted (i'm wanting either the silver or polished look instead of the grey painted wheels)? I assume it would be cheaper to do that than buy all new wheels at this stage. anybody have any info on this?
It is possible to repaint wheels, mine were listed as painted black Bullits. A guy from the LLR did his in Legend Lime, a little over the top for me but to each his own. I'm not sure how much it would cost?

Off topic but I saw you had an Arkansas tag, where in AR are you from? I'm originally from Jacksonville.
Old 12-09-2006, 03:04 PM
Mercury83
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: tacatc

ORIGINAL: Mercury83

another question, anybody know if it is possible to have wheels repainted (i'm wanting either the silver or polished look instead of the grey painted wheels)? I assume it would be cheaper to do that than buy all new wheels at this stage. anybody have any info on this?
It is possible to repaint wheels, mine were listed as painted black Bullits. A guy from the LLR did his in Legend Lime, a little over the top for me but to each his own. I'm not sure how much it would cost?

Off topic but I saw you had an Arkansas tag, where in AR are you from? I'm originally from Jacksonville.
well the car is registered in arkansas because my parents live there and its much cheaper there than in texas, where i'm currently going to graduate school. the reason i can do this is because my father co-signed on the loan with me. i got my undergrad at ouachita baptist university in arkadelphia. my parents live in el dorado.
Old 12-09-2006, 03:07 PM
tacatc
2nd Gear Member

Small world I started out at Henderson State, my dorm was actually on your campus. I ended up transferring to UCA to finish up.
Old 12-09-2006, 11:31 PM
mustangpogi
2nd Gear Member

WHERE did you get those grill? and how much?
ORIGINAL: Tubra

O M G, I need those stripes in my life.
Old 12-10-2006, 12:09 AM
Mercury83
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: tacatc

Small world I started out at Henderson State, my dorm was actually on your campus. I ended up transferring to UCA to finish up.
wow, it is a cool coincidence. i am also very familiar with uca. i used to date a girl out there and my ex-fiance is now out there as well. do you have any clue where i could find out the possible cost of such an endeavor (repainting the wheels that is)?