Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Any clips of dual stingers?

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2007, 08:59 PM
opticalveracity
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Any clips of dual stingers?

WHAT IS UR EXACT SETUP? DO U HAVE MAC PROCHAMBER WITH STINGER DUALS? DID U GET MY EMAILS? CHECK UR EMAILS
ORIGINAL: Torch_Vert

ORIGINAL: opticalveracity

thanks man! is that like a fake y pipe? or h pipe? how much is a prochamber.? its cheaper to get that then have an h , y or x pipe built for duals? thats sick if so. i wanna get a prochamber ( where tho?) and stingrays
A Prochamber is sort of unique. It's not really an "X" or an "H". It's basically a rectangular box where all the exhaust gasses can mix pretty much as they please.

They are not cheaper than an X or H setup in general
Old 01-12-2007, 10:48 PM
Torch_Vert
5th Gear Member

I didn't receive any emails. Mine is a MAC reverse "Y" into the FRPP Stingers

WHAT IS UR EXACT SETUP? DO U HAVE MAC PROCHAMBER WITH STINGER DUALS? DID U GET MY EMAILS? CHECK UR EMAILS

thanks man! is that like a fake y pipe? or h pipe? how much is a prochamber.? its cheaper to get that then have an h , y or x pipe built for duals? thats sick if so. i wanna get a prochamber ( where tho?) and stingrays
A Prochamber is sort of unique. It's not really an "X" or an "H". It's basically a rectangular box where all the exhaust gasses can mix pretty much as they please.

Old 01-13-2007, 09:38 PM
opticalveracity
2nd Gear Member

U have a MAC prochamber????? can u explain how that works..i have no idea what that means...what i interpetted was " u have a mac prochamber that goes into a y pipe set up backwards into the 2 stingers? whats ur aim? we gotta talk , lol ...mine is : opticalveracity

I didn't receive any emails. Mine is a MAC reverse "Y" into the FRPP Stingers

Old 01-13-2007, 09:50 PM
Horrific_Ending
4th Gear Member

You have to use dual exhaust to have a prochamber. instead of use a X-pipe or a H-pipe you stick the prochamber there. it gives your exhaust a different sound then the x or the H pipe would. you cant use aprochamber unless you have duals. and torch vert never said he had a prochamber. i believe he said he has a Y-pipe that splits off to dual stingers.
Old 01-13-2007, 10:01 PM
Torch_Vert
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Horrific_Ending

You have to use dual exhaust to have a prochamber. instead of use a X-pipe or a H-pipe you stick the prochamber there. it gives your exhaust a different sound then the x or the H pipe would. you cant use aprochamber unless you have duals. and torch vert never said he had a prochamber. i believe he said he has a Y-pipe that splits off to dual stingers.
Correct and Thank you...