Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Free Gibson Cat-Back exhaust??? KKM intake

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2007, 05:35 PM
iLuvbase

Default Free Gibson Cat-Back exhaust??? KKM intake

Ok... so I have a deal for somebody... maybe....

If you'd be willing to part with your car for a few days..... here's the deal.

You get a free exhaust put on your car - you take it off and put your old exhaust back on - I pay shipping charges plus a small labor fee to YOU, and you send me the free exhaust that this company puts on your car.
CATCH!!! ---- VEHICLE MUST BE COMPLETELY STOCK!

Or... if that won't work... at least someone on here can benefit from getting a free exhaust for their car, and I benefit by this company getting their designs finished for the 4.0

Gibson Exhaust (www.gibsonexhaust.com) doesn't have a Cat-Back system for the 07 4.0L mustang yet... if you live in or near Corona, CA and can part with your car for 2-3 days... they will outfit your car with a FREE cat-back system (single exhaust). http://www.gibsonperformance.com/index.asp?p=free

It's a great deal, and since I live way the hell out in Oklahoma... no performance exhaust companies near me.

Side note... if anybody wants an intake from KKM - www.Kustomz.com - that guy is about a 4 hour drive from me. I might be willing to make a weekend trip up there to have him take measurements on my car so he can get the 4.0L intake design finished.

I had one of Mr. Kurtz intakes on my 06 Explorer, and it definitely gave a nice kick to the engine, throttle response was super crisp... and to beat all things... the intake sound was OMG incredible. Loved it... but traded in the X for my new baby... my precious mustang.

If any of the websites listed don't show up for you... please don't hesitate to PM me for information.