Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Why?

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2007, 02:51 AM
basketballord
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Why?

ORIGINAL: xTato

because they want to find something wrong with your beautiful car to makew themselves feel better. Thats why they go why dont u get a v8 instead. Its called "envy". Thats my story and im sticking to it.
I agree, hence my license plates "NVMY05."
Old 06-26-2007, 06:42 AM
azstanglover
2nd Gear Member

Never been asked why I didn't by the 8. But if they did I'd just tell them that I don't have anything to compensate for.
Old 06-26-2007, 09:26 AM
tedBalog
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: azstanglover

Never been asked why I didn't by the 8. But if they did I'd just tell them that I don't have anything to compensate for.
You're, uh.. Kidding - right?
Old 06-26-2007, 10:52 AM
viperrmk
3rd Gear Member

I just tell tem its a 4.0 hell if they dont know if its a V6 or V8 then they wont know what 4.0 is....I ****in hate when people ask me that question!!
Old 06-26-2007, 11:33 AM
cvz_finezt
2nd Gear Member

I still the the idea of someone else paying for the upgrade, just so they can live through me. All the fun, none of the respondsiblity. But hell i'm married now, so any type of fun i get is not long lived.
Old 06-26-2007, 01:46 PM
xTato
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: cvz_finezt

I still the the idea of someone else paying for the upgrade, just so they can live through me. All the fun, none of the respondsiblity. But hell i'm married now, so any type of fun i get is not long lived.
Ha!!!, I hear you man my old lady is draggin my modding fun down a whole bunch! But their is benefits to havin the old lady round
Old 06-26-2007, 01:48 PM
LesteR723
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: cvz_finezt

i feel u on tht. +1 and the whole "Y didnt u get a GT?" thing... this is my answer, u know what urabsolutly right, i'm going to go trade it in right now, and finance it under ur name, so i can drive it while u make the payments for me. after all u want to live ur life through me right.
I ask myself this question every day
Old 06-26-2007, 03:27 PM
besam
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: viperrmk

I just tell tem its a 4.0 hell if they dont know if its a V6 or V8 then they wont know what 4.0 is....I ****in hate when people ask me that question!!

lol thats such a great idea im gonna start doing that
Old 06-26-2007, 04:36 PM
MlissaG

I love my v6 but after driving my boyfriends v8 im always kinda dissapointed I didnt go for the v8... its just crazy more powerful- not that our cars aren't! And how can u not tell wether its a v6 or 8- not only is there the emblam difference but the exhuast and stuff is differnet too.Where do you get asked this? If its like at car shows or something then those people should not be allowed in. CRAZY'S!!!
Old 06-26-2007, 05:50 PM
4Rowdy
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: MlissaG

I love my v6 but after driving my boyfriends v8 im always kinda dissapointed I didnt go for the v8... its just crazy more powerful
You know, I drove the v8 before I bought the v6. Then even after I boughtmy used v6 I had a few regrets at first for not goingfor a new v8.Those regretsare all gone now though simply because I have come to grips with the idea that:
1) I am not in debt and I have a title in my hand,
2) I get better gas mileage than a v8,
3) I still get to the next red light at the same time as a v8,
and 4) I can make my v6 look like a v8 without paying a fortune, if I choose!

It is funny though how many people don't know the difference, that just blows me away!