Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

If you had?

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2008, 06:58 PM
acascianelli
5th Gear Member

Default RE: If you had?

Intake, tune, GT takeoff muffler, and shifter (if you have a manual).
Old 04-15-2008, 07:28 PM
So_Cali
5th Gear Member

I guess its unanimous LOL CAI+Tune and GT-Takeoffs! I'm sure the FRPP's are great but, the takeoffs are PERFECT starters and are dirt cheap...

Man, when i was 17 (Which wasnt that long ago) I had a damned 91' Explorer with no radio LMAO....Lucky KidsHAVE FUN!
Old 04-15-2008, 07:31 PM
Devil Wolf
3rd Gear Member

i walked til i was 18 and could afford my own car.[8D]

also intake, tune, exhaust, shifter (if applies), gears, t-lok, etc.etc. (gotta stay on topic )
Old 04-15-2008, 09:52 PM
Jsierzega
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: NocturnalV6

Holy chit, after reading through this I see a huge amount of kids with brand new cars talking about how they earned them...I direct this at the newly 18 and younger...it is not possible to purchase a new car without credit, and there is no credit b4 you're 18...thus no matter how much you want to convince us of how you "earned" the car, without mommy and daddy you wouldn't have jack. See when I was in high school I would watch these kids crawl out of their new Camaros and chit and think they were the baddest s.o.b. alive...so try not to get a head as big as that yellow mustang's cowler a page back huh? And as for the rest of us..how many of us wrecked our first cars???? lol, give it a few months and see how many 16 year olds are sounding off owning perfect cars lmao
actually i am 18 and i do have the car under my name smart a$$ maybe you should think before you automatically assume things.... man people are stupid[:@]
Old 04-15-2008, 10:07 PM
ScreamingYellow2005
2nd Gear Member

GRRR WHITE PPL DAMN JAJA JK JK WHAT WWE TALKIN ABOUT AGAIN?
Old 04-15-2008, 11:10 PM
HT
5th Gear Member

Jsierzegaman way to stick up for yourself. I too am tired of people on this forum getting all bent out of shape because kids have a nice car. I mean, no matter what, it's still a FORD. I'm not gonna lie, I love my Stang more than anything, but everyone gets so upset that 16-18 year olds have these cars. It's not like we are driving around in Lambo's or Ferrarri's or anything. Everyone needs to get over the fact that some kids have goals such as this from a young age and work to get their cars. (By the way, a lot of people buy cars USED and get them privately on the spot, so pardon me bursting your bubble NocturnalV6, but credit means absolutely nothing when you save money for years and pay cash on site...) Everybody just needs to get over the age fact and enjoy your car with everyone else, regardless of age. You have an amazing ride, get over it and enjoy it...For those of you that enjoy your car and enjoy others on this forum and on the roads who have a Stang, regardless of age, thank you, and everyone else, grow up.
Old 04-16-2008, 06:46 AM
dmhines
5th Gear Member

I drove my Parents station wagon when I was 17 but took the bus to school... Didn't have my own car until after I graduated and got a job ... and even then it was just a beat up 74 Mercury Comet ....

My son is 8 ... I keep telling myself I WILL NOT spoil him - he willwork and earn what he wants and respect it all the more ... buying a 17 year old kid a new car IMHO is ridiculous ...

This is why there are so many democrats ... kids start getting handouts young and after mommy and daddy are gone expect the government to continue with the handouts ...
Old 04-16-2008, 09:12 AM
28HopUp
MF Administrator

Wow - who woulda thought a tech thread could digress into a commentary about spoiled Mustang owners (their words, not mine) and then go down the path of political discontent???

[sm=lockeddance.gif]