Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Why we MOD...Epiphany!

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2008, 02:34 PM
GeritGoul
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by 4literv6
You should if you want to don't let it being a bullitt stop you, imo a bullitt should be lowered add some agent 47 mirrors&lower grill add some different turn signals tint the windows and call it good as the car looks great w/spoiler delete and black wheels no fogs and you already have better gears intake tuning seats trim steering wheel exhaust brakes right from the factory
You lucky duck I want a bullitt so bad i'm kicking myself for not getting one when they had the 72 month 0.0% frp financing a couple months ago I could have got one at my local ford dealer in highland green for under $29k out the door and the payments would have been $93 more a month than I'm paying now but with the economy and everything going on plus gas prices I hesitated. Now everytime I drive by that dealership and see the bullitts they have sitting there I can't help but cuss myself
lol..its a great piece of machinery! highly suggest turning your car in for one!!