Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Let's talk dual exhaust...

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2009, 09:48 AM
Joshspony
3rd Gear Member

demas, yep that is the same kit. same model number and everything. As far as the service goes, the only thing I called them about was to verify a delivery date and they were supprisingly nice and helpful. So in that department, I would say I am pretty happy w/ jegs. http://www.jegs.com/i/Borla/157/140176K/10002/-1 is the link. Do you have in on your car yet? If so what do you think? I really like mine
Old 07-16-2009, 09:53 AM
Joshspony
3rd Gear Member

demas, I have ordered stuff from ninosport in the past and agree that there service is top notch. What are you driving, and pics? Did you cut out the rear bumper left side and put on the GT bumper? I will be putting pictures on here later.
Old 07-16-2009, 11:49 AM
demas
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Joshspony
demas, I have ordered stuff from ninosport in the past and agree that there service is top notch. What are you driving, and pics? Did you cut out the rear bumper left side and put on the GT bumper? I will be putting pictures on here later.
yup that seems to be the exact kit with GREAT price! go for it!
as for my car, unfortunatly i havent got it yet, waiting to get my 09 silver hopfully next week, its on its way now ... i live very far from the states so i had to import it.
but, the borla kit i have already got this week and i must say it looks amazing! quality of materials are very very high! you get a templet with the kit and i`m sure there wont be a prob with the bumper.
as soon as i get my car and the borla installed i`ll post pics
anyway, borla for me is a great choice becuase after all - it is a complete kit
Old 07-16-2009, 12:58 PM
ODDYSEY
Site Moderator of Fury!

So is the FRPP and it has the same quality and is 1/3 the price. I wouldn't go with the ninosport kit, especially if you plan on going F/I in the future.
Old 07-16-2009, 01:00 PM
ODDYSEY
Site Moderator of Fury!

Here is a link to it on cjponyparts.com where several members have purchased it.

FRPP V6 dual exhaust

I would seriously consider this over the ninosport y pipe.
Old 07-16-2009, 02:22 PM
demas
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by ODDYSEY
Here is a link to it on cjponyparts.com where several members have purchased it.

FRPP V6 dual exhaust

I would seriously consider this over the ninosport y pipe.
who said something about NS y pipe?
we use the X Pipe from the Borla kit
Old 07-16-2009, 02:49 PM
ODDYSEY
Site Moderator of Fury!

Originally Posted by VistaPony6
i got my dual exhaust done with two simple mufflers and creating the y pipe. The sound really is amazing and i get compliments alll the time. It cost roughly around $475 installed. Not bad! anyways, hope this helps and goodluck with your duals.
-Arie
This one
Old 07-16-2009, 05:29 PM
Joshspony
3rd Gear Member

I know ford racing is good, but my preference is with Borla. The link you provided is $130 less that Jegs offers the borla kit. The borla kit is made with a higher quality SS and the tips are a little more flashy. Borla also offers an awsome warranty.
Don't take it the wrong way, I agree that FRPP is really good stuff. But everyones opinion is there own.
Old 07-17-2009, 08:51 AM
ODDYSEY
Site Moderator of Fury!

Originally Posted by Joshspony
I know ford racing is good, but my preference is with Borla. The link you provided is $130 less that Jegs offers the borla kit. The borla kit is made with a higher quality SS and the tips are a little more flashy. Borla also offers an awsome warranty.
Don't take it the wrong way, I agree that FRPP is really good stuff. But everyones opinion is there own.
I love Borla too. I admit you guys kept talking ninosport and I thought you were refering to the Y pipe setup they offer.

True duals with Borla will sound great!