Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

F*#&@(G GRANDMA!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2005, 09:00 AM
Kriger
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: F*#&@(G GRANDMA!!

that bitch would be getting pushed down the stairs..... FROM THE TOP! just playin Just tell her she cant park next to the stang anymore becuase you love her and wouldn't want to see anything bad happen to her....[:@]
Old 11-14-2005, 03:39 PM
ScottRNelson
2nd Gear Member

Hey! Ease up on abusing grandmas and grandpas.

To keep it from happening again, maybe you should park in the place on the right side so that the driver's side door can't make contact with the car. Beyond that, you could always put a car cover on for added protection. They do a lot to reduce door dings.
Old 11-14-2005, 06:22 PM
28HopUp
MF Administrator

ScottRNelson Date 11/14/2005 1:39:55 PM
Hey! Ease up on abusing grandmas and grandpas.

To keep it from happening again, maybe you should park in the place on the right side so that the driver's side door can't make contact with the car. Beyond that, you could always put a car cover on for added protection. They do a lot to reduce door dings.
If that doesn't work, I'd put the car cover over Grandma! Impaired senior drivers are a concern for everyone, as the consequences could be tragic. Tell Grandma she needs to get drunk at home and not drive (I've had a similar experience). Sorry about your ding.
Old 11-14-2005, 07:19 PM
LesteR723
5th Gear Member

actualyl ihave a car cover... that concequently [sm=smiley35.gif]ed up my car... it put little scratches on the WHOLE car. And i cant park on the side of the road... because theres 6 houses in my court... 5 of which (the ones that arent mine) have little ignorant kids that dont give a damn about cars. So its safest by the garage, in front of my moms car, next to the bushes, and my grandmas car... or so i thought (on the last part)
Old 11-14-2005, 09:18 PM
AmericanMuscle
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: LesteR723

actualyl ihave a car cover... that concequently [sm=smiley35.gif]ed up my car... it put little scratches on the WHOLE car. And i cant park on the side of the road... because theres 6 houses in my court... 5 of which (the ones that arent mine) have little ignorant kids that dont give a damn about cars. So its safest by the garage, in front of my moms car, next to the bushes, and my grandmas car... or so i thought (on the last part)
Really? What cover put scratches on your car?
Old 11-14-2005, 10:47 PM
LesteR723
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: AmericanMuscle

ORIGINAL: LesteR723

Really? What cover put scratches on your car?
Not really sure right now, it was $50 bux and apparently said that it fit the 05' stang v6 and GT but, got it at Pep Boys and i never did anything to scratch it up, i do nothing but take care of it. Dont knwo why it did that, i just stopped puttin the cover on and started putting those window things in it
Old 11-14-2005, 11:00 PM
mtal1259
1st Gear Member

Its pretty common for covers to put little scratches on your paint. If you have dust/dirt on your car. (and I do 10 minutes after I wash it, I live in the desert), the the cover rubs the dust/dirt into your paint. Its the same thing when you write "WASH ME" with a finger on a dirty car, you scratch the dirt into the paint.