Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Got my car back from the dyno..

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2006, 10:49 PM
scrming
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Got my car back from the dyno..

ORIGINAL: rygenstormlocke

Great numbers man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are the fasted V6 NA that I know off!

Get the Zex, forget 55hp, got 100. LOL.
Not true!!! He has no timeslips so how can he be the fastest??? LOL! He's got the best dyno #'s but that does mean he's the fastest! LOL! (I was just going to point out that we needed to see timeslip when I seen your post... pefect sequway! LOL! Thanks!)

Ok, Rick time to get that car to the track!!!
Old 02-16-2006, 10:58 PM
hamidlmt
I ♥ Acer

These are great numbers! You've just surpassed the actual stock hp/tq at the flywheel! Fantastic job!
Old 02-16-2006, 11:22 PM
ricklmesa@cox.net
3rd Gear Member

I might, well most likly will go to Firebird race way this Saterday night after work. They have "run what you brung" nights on mostly every Friday and Saterdays. My buddy wants to try his 04 Titan with CAI brute force and magnaflow muffler too. I've never raced on a track before so it might take me a while to get used to how the tree works. Im gunna watch a few good races before I actually try and run and I want to know where the quarter mile ends at just so I know. I'ts gunna be a different expericene thats for sure. What time do think I should be around 14.7 meybe?? I have no clue. I guess I truely don't even know if Im a good driver yet

Well the pressures on lol hopfully I can get the the timeslip & the dyno sheet posted by next Monday night.
Old 02-16-2006, 11:31 PM
Hambone
2nd Gear Member

Whoop! Super numbers dude...congrats!
Old 02-17-2006, 12:12 AM
ricklmesa@cox.net
3rd Gear Member

Thanks man
Old 02-17-2006, 07:24 AM
scrming
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: ricklmesa@***.net

I might, well most likly will go to Firebird race way this Saterday night after work. They have "run what you brung" nights on mostly every Friday and Saterdays. My buddy wants to try his 04 Titan with CAI brute force and magnaflow muffler too. I've never raced on a track before so it might take me a while to get used to how the tree works. Im gunna watch a few good races before I actually try and run and I want to know where the quarter mile ends at just so I know. I'ts gunna be a different expericene thats for sure. What time do think I should be around 14.7 meybe?? I have no clue. I guess I truely don't even know if Im a good driver yet

Well the pressures on lol hopfully I can get the the timeslip & the dyno sheet posted by next Monday night.
yep the 1st time can certainly make you nervous!!! But after a couple of passes you'll be like an old pro! LOL! I've only gone to "Test & Tune" sessions... so reaction time doesn't matter... clock starts when you start! LOL! Good luck!
Old 02-17-2006, 12:38 PM
stangman53
1st Gear Member

I'm not knocking your numbers they sound unbelievable But You have the same or less mods than most of us, MMR dual JBA'S and an sct tune. Some guys have more like headers, Pulley etc and they are at least 10 ponies behind. You are not looking at the converter spike are you. Honestly being from N.Y. I have a hard time believing without seeing. Unless you have a freak. Did you do stock numbers if so what were they. If those numbers are true then my hat is off to you. Try and get them posted ASAP because I am sure I am not the only one taht thinks this way. LOL at the track
Old 02-17-2006, 05:14 PM
scrming
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: stangman53

I'm not knocking your numbers they sound unbelievable But You have the same or less mods than most of us, MMR dual JBA'S and an sct tune. Some guys have more like headers, Pulley etc and they are at least 10 ponies behind. You are not looking at the converter spike are you. Honestly being from N.Y. I have a hard time believing without seeing. Unless you have a freak. Did you do stock numbers if so what were they. If those numbers are true then my hat is off to you. Try and get them posted ASAP because I am sure I am not the only one taht thinks this way. LOL at the track
He's got a manual so there is no converter spike... With a manual those number are believable.... the trick will be to turn those numbers in to a good ET! LOL!
Old 02-17-2006, 05:31 PM
stangman53
1st Gear Member

Didn't catch the manual thanks for the correction. Time for glasses
Old 02-17-2006, 05:54 PM
Badash
1st Gear Member

Wonder if www.arizonadynochip.com is able to load that tune onto my SCT2 if i send it to them... since I certainly cant goto arizona from germany.