West AK, CA, NV, OR, UT, HI, WA, ID

Motorgen Meet and Moonlight Cruise October 11 (formerly McDonald's meet)

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2008, 09:34 PM
SeanPlunk
2nd Gear Member

Here is a link to the first batch of photos. Some of them are a little dark, sorry about that I want to thank everyone for coming out - it was awesome to have such a diverse group of cars and I hope you all had a good time. I had a blast and it was nice meeting everyone. The next event is going to be on November 8th, and I will post new threads in about week. People seem to be happy at Sonics, so I'm going to leave it there. Also, if any of you are going to be out at the track on the 1st or 2nd at California Speedway we'll be out taping at least one day and will probably have a mini BBQ - let me know. We also have video from the meet and that should be up either later tonight or tomorrow. If any of you want to register on the board and post events up on our site, that would be great. We'll continue to be running all kinds of stuff (including an offroad cruise on the morning of November 8th if anyone wants to go) and we're trying to build as much of a local user base as we can. Thanks again to everyone - I can't wait for the next one.

Sean