Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

07 Mustang GT Metal Scraping Noise

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2010, 08:40 PM
One Bad Stang
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Corner43
"One Bad Stang" you bring of a valid point I have always wanted to know about. This probably doesn't fit your company profile but why is it that it seems dealers don't want to help their customers when something is still under warranty? It's not like they aren't getting paid. They submit the warranty claim and the money comes in. If you have faith in your product and its parts then you would have longer, better warranties because you know the parts will more than likely last past the warranty expiration date. Just something I have always been amazed about. Seems Ford Dealer Techs try to intimidate and make the customer feel stupid when they are simply trying to describe a legit noise they hear. I drive the car everyday so I know what sounds I hear on a normal basis and the feel in the pedals etc. If I feel an extra vibration then trust me when I say it is there. A mustang gt has always been my dream car since high school. After having this car for 3 years now I honestly want to just drive it off a cliff at times. Sadly I don't think I will ever buy another Ford product, which I hate to say.
i agree completely. unless the 2011 "5.0 stang" is super bad-***, i dont think the next car will be a ford, purely because of the lack of service and professionalism in the service dept. The sales dept on the other hand is a great experience (at least where i bought mine).