Search

Go Back   MustangForums.com > Ford Mustang Tech > Classic Mustangs (Tech)
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Classic Mustangs (Tech) Technical discussions about the Mustangs of yester-year.

Welcome to Mustang Forums!
Welcome to Mustang Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

Old 08-11-2014, 09:05 PM   #11
aslan

Yep, idiot at VMF and idiot here. Still haven't told people why you kept trying with numerous screen names. I can't wait for another 10,000 word response.
This ad is not displayed to registered or logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Mustang Forums!
aslan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 10:14 PM   #12
barnett468
3rd Gear Member

Vehicle: 1965 shelby

Quote:
Originally Posted by aslan View Post
Yep, idiot at VMF and idiot here.
Well, since you say you are, we'll just take your word for it.

I will no longer play this game with you, therefore you will simply have to play with yourself.
barnett468 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 10:16 PM   #13
aslan

You're such a wordsmith. Still no answer? I didn't think so.
Old 08-11-2014, 11:02 PM   #14
barnett468
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbomb View Post
I am trying to find a wheel of the size 15x7 3.5 backspace 5 x 4.5in bolt

I found this one on summit
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/ae...4535/overview/

if anyone can find one cheaper that would be cool, color/look doesn't matter as there for testing purposes.
Thanks guys
Hello Jbomb;

You can also try ebay and craigs list.
Old 08-12-2014, 08:21 AM   #15
aslan

Barnett, your silence is deafening.
Old 08-12-2014, 06:00 PM   #16
bluebeastsrt
6th Gear Member

Vehicle: 1995 mustang GT
ItsUrFuneral

aslan you have 7 total posts and 5 of them are bullsh!t trouble making. If you have nothing to offer other than conflict you might want to go back to the other forum you keep mentioning.
ENGINE363 fully forged dart engine on the way with more spray!TRANNY C4 with trans brake, 3800 stall, 9in. raceconverter, hurst shifter REAR Moser 35 spline kit with spool, FRPP 3.73 gearsSUSPENION UPR pro street Uppers & lower control arms, Strange 10 way dampers, coilovers up front, BBK sub frame connectors, UPR Tube K-member & A-arms10.57@123.9 (OLD 5.0)
2011 CamaroSS 12.34@110.92
bluebeastsrt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 07:03 PM   #17
aslan

I tried telling you guys. Bye
Old 08-12-2014, 07:49 PM   #18
barnett468
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebeastsrt View Post
aslan you have 7 total posts and 5 of them are bullsh!t trouble making. If you have nothing to offer other than conflict you might want to go back to the other forum you keep mentioning.
Thank you bluebeastsrt;

Yeah, 5 posts by him on just this thread alone, and not a single one of them attempts to answer the op's question. It’s unfortunate that there are people like this in the world, especially when they hide behind internet shields. I seriously doubt these people would have the llevos to say things like this to others in public unless the one they were attempting to berate was a defenseless handicapped person.

Below is just an example of what the moderators of the vintage mustang forum allow on their site.

See post 4 if you dare.
http://forums.vintage-mustang.com/vi...4-250-six.html

I guess he got angered by his inability to get me to fall into his trap and continue to reply to his goading and taunting.

One good thing that may come of this is the fact that if anyone googles his name, this will likely show up and they can them be aware of his childish antics.

My guess is that he was actually banned from the vintage mustang forum and probably others, and this is the last one he is still allowed to post on. If this is the case, then unfortunately, your suggestion for him to go over there is useless. Perhaps you might have another suggestion for him...?

His comments also suggest to me that this is probably just some young kid whom is the product of bad parenting or absentee parents. It makes me wish that sites like this require age or parental approval before children are allowed to post.

In addition, he seems obsessed about me for some reason and I have no idea who he is because he doesn't give his identity, irregardless, for someone to be this obsessed about another person, animal or security blanket etc., is extremely abnormal, unnatural, and unhealthy, especially if the person is an "adult", and a clear sign that the person has some type of psychological problem. I can only hope that he or another realizes his problem and gets him to seek professional help.

Hopefully he at least goes away and leaves this as the nice peaceful site I have come to know it as.

Last edited by barnett468; 08-12-2014 at 09:06 PM.
Old 08-13-2014, 09:25 PM   #19
rmodel65
Yukon Cornelius

Vehicle: 1965, ford, mustang fastback
Send a message via AIM to rmodel65 Send a message via MSN to rmodel65 Send a message via Yahoo to rmodel65

Aslan I dunno who you are. but if you have a problem with Barnetts contributions i suggest discussing it with him in private not here. Chill out
rmodel65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 09:13 AM   #20
cashs mom
1st Gear Member

Vehicle: 1966 Ford Mustang

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomKat View Post
cheap isn't always best
IMO cheap is most often not best.
cashs mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 09:13 AM
MustangForums