Notices
2005-2009 S197 Appearance Section For all appearance mods to the 2005-2009 S197's

chopped off top, please help

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2006, 07:33 AM
chrisc
5th Gear Member

Default RE: chopped off top, please help

Wikipedia says:
In both the United States Army and the United States Marine Corps the progressive sequence of skills is marksman-sharpshooter-expert.
Old 08-11-2006, 07:54 AM
Sevalley
1st Gear Member

lol, this is the funniest thread ever. I shot my leg off, please help. lol, who just cuts off the top?? and what the hell happened to the trunk??? I dont even know where to start with the whole Germany thing. lol this is too much. were you drunk and had hard core cutting tools on hand? lol, this is great
Old 08-11-2006, 08:56 AM
bennihill
2nd Gear Member

i can prove it, i'm just to lazy to go to my place and dig up the paperwork. most of the time i stay over at my girl's and chill with her. the pics of my car are at my girls house off of my cell phone. i could've drove all the way home to get my oh so fancy 5.0 megapixel canon digital camera, but what for? to prove something to no one that will help me or even be serious about me asking for advice? what makes you guys think i'm going to take on the trouble to dig up this paperwork? to satisfy your curiousity? like i care. i just came on here looking for suggestions and help. one guy insults me by calling me a pogue because i decided to do something smart like use the military to get certified while i served my country. the thread is "chopped off top, please help", not "let's try to tear this guy apart because we think he's full of crap". if you wanna complain, go on darefugees.com. talk your military and political garbage there cause this is not the site for it. i was done w/ the military when i ETS'D.

wikipedia can kiss my a$$. hawkeye is a slang military term. as like when a gunnery sergeant in the marines is called a "gunny". you won't find it wikipedia, but (military) people do use it. if you wanna be a smart a$$ then yes, i did shoot "expert" to be technical.

and the 5 dollars hinges are the exact same thing autoloc sells. same aero grade aluminum, same construction, same period. all autoloc does is stamp their name on it and charge a hundred dollars. if can get the same thing for my car for a cheaper price then i will. its called shopping around and getting the best deal possible. i'm thinking of changing my trunk to a carbon fiber one, is that too euro rice burner for you? too bad. i do what i want with my car because thats what it is, my car. whatever mods you put on your car i encourage you to do to be different and show off your own taste. even if i think the mods are hideous, who cares? is it my car? no. its yours. i know everyone out there is not going to have my taste in customizing, but d@mn, i won't knock yours, no matter how ugly i think it is. i could rag on how i think your spoiler is garbage cause i don't particularly fancy it. or your rear quarter window panels and how they look like those horrible 1980's trans ams. but i don't. i see people put all kinds of ugly garbage on their cars but yet i say nothing.have some decency.

a compulsive liar am i? when you enlist at 17 you have to have parental permission. no problem there being that my mom was a drunk. then you have to have a highschool diploma or GED. i had a GED. i achieved this while in ethan allen, a corrections department for juveniles getting ready to be thrown in with the big boys. under wisconsin law, you cannot take a GED test until age 18, but if you are incarcerated you are allowed to take it at 17. i took the first portion of the test on my birthday, and then finished the rest of the portions every day thereafter until it was complete. got out a few months later, then joined the army. now when you join the army with a GED, option 28 has to available. if they are not accepting option 28 at the time, your screwed. but i happened to be lucky cause their recruiting numbers were low and they needed bodies, especially with this iraq crap starting up. i joined the army to make a positive change in my life. and my life has turned around.

no i wasn't drunk man, i worked in body shops before and i knew what i was doing. thats why the cut is so clean. i have chopped the tops off numerous cars in memphis but they use them mainly as show cars. and i had the proper equipment to do the job. but i had to leave my job and where i live to come here to yuma, az to help out some family members. so now i can't find a job in a bodyshop here so i just do a/c work. they wanted me to work as an ASE technican at the ford dealership but a/c pays more. in fact i have begun fabricating the rubber caps as you can see in the pics. thats why that one area is still white.

Old 08-11-2006, 09:23 AM
28HopUp
MF Administrator

This thread is getting ridiculous. The original poster got plenty of good answers to his original questions. There is no need to discuss anything else here.

LOCKED [sm=lockeddance.gif]