Notices
2005-2009 S197 Appearance Section For all appearance mods to the 2005-2009 S197's

Really Good Tint place in OC!

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2007, 12:20 PM
proper
2nd Gear Member

Default Really Good Tint place in OC!

Hey whats up guys I just got my car tinted over the weekend at this place called "A Terrific Tint" in Mission Viejo... cost me $235 for both driver side windows, rear and quarter windows. also installed some felt to protect my tint from scratches! Service was awesome! The guy that I talk to was very knowledgeable about the Tint Laws in California and other states. He was very informative, i had a hard time choosing which shade to go to and he let me know where the hot spots are at in California in getting pulled over for tint. He also told me which shades he has had customers come in to change or have gotten a fix a ticket for the most. They have this computer where they show ur car and how it would look with each tint shade. Also they have this machine that pre-cuts the tint film.. so they dont actually have a knife thats cutting into ur window. This place is AWESOME! i would recommend anyone in the OC area getting there tint done over there. Very knowledgeable staff and friendly! Worth every penny !!!! Especially he has lots of experience with Mustangs!!!!! ill post pictures up soon of my car

heres there website
http://www.aterrifictint.com/
Old 09-14-2007, 12:54 AM
VictoriaRR
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Really Good Tint place in OC!

My boyfriend lives in Mission Viejo. In fact, his mom had her tint done there on her Camry.I'll be there visiting him in two weeks. Not taking the car all the way from San Antonio just to get tinted, though. =P
Old 09-14-2007, 10:27 PM
mlcrycc
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Really Good Tint place in OC!

ORIGINAL: proper

Hey whats up guys I just got my car tinted over the weekend at this place called "A Terrific Tint" in Mission Viejo... cost me $235 for both driver side windows, rear and quarter windows. also installed some felt to protect my tint from scratches! Service was awesome! The guy that I talk to was very knowledgeable about the Tint Laws in California and other states. He was very informative, i had a hard time choosing which shade to go to and he let me know where the hot spots are at in California in getting pulled over for tint. He also told me which shades he has had customers come in to change or have gotten a fix a ticket for the most. They have this computer where they show ur car and how it would look with each tint shade. Also they have this machine that pre-cuts the tint film.. so they dont actually have a knife thats cutting into ur window. This place is AWESOME! i would recommend anyone in the OC area getting there tint done over there. Very knowledgeable staff and friendly! Worth every penny !!!! Especially he has lots of experience with Mustangs!!!!! ill post pictures up soon of my car

heres there website
http://www.aterrifictint.com/
And don't forget Sadie.....That dog has more pictures on line than tints!!!

They do great work there.

Mike