Notices
2005-2009 S197 Appearance Section For all appearance mods to the 2005-2009 S197's

Street Scene Gen 1 bumper

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2009, 08:07 PM
DanielKSpencer
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by ReaperGT
If you are looking at high deck wings, I particularly love the carbon roush trak pak wing. It looks so mean. I have seen the boy racer one in person too though and they both look good. So its whatever makes you happy
yeah, the Roush trak pak wing is pretty awesome, too. But it's a little more over the top than I'm going for. I'm getting a great deal on the Boy Racer ($179) I'm sure the Trak pak is much more than that but I couldn't even find one for sale with a quick search.

I don't think our cars can look rice, at least when I start it up it removes any doubt that it's anything but American by God Muscle. lol
Old 10-06-2009, 01:11 AM
staggolee
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by DanielKSpencer
I don't think our cars can look rice, at least when I start it up it removes any doubt that it's anything but American by God Muscle. lol
ha you'd be surprised at what some guys can thank of...
Old 10-06-2009, 08:33 AM
DanielKSpencer
2nd Gear Member

You wouldn't believe how much trash the guys on s197forum talk about the big wing. It's either ducktail or bust over there. I like the looks of the ducktails from the back, but I don't like the way they don't look like part of the car from the side. Plus, the damn tape, lol I just can't make myself put tape on my ride, at least for something that big. I know it's just a mental block thing but I can't get past it.

I saw one guy that had his moulded to his car to make it look like it was part of the car and that was tight, but I don't have enough money to pull that off properly.

Maybe I'll put a couple of Sylvia badges on it and drop an SR20DET in it. Put Falken stickers all over it and sit at the Walmart parking lot with neons on and bass thumpin. Tuners kill me. I used to be into German performance, but I've never been into Rice. I don't understand spending hundreds on carbon fiber and light wheels and then dropping hundreds of pounds of boxes and subs and amps into a "performance car"
"No replacement for displacement"
But I'm not into the vintage look either. I like it, but I've had vintage and I'm trying to do my own thing this time. This is car #23 for me.