Notices
2005-2009 S197 Appearance Section For all appearance mods to the 2005-2009 S197's

Saleen Supershaker w/stock hood AND GT500 front, why hasn't anybody?

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2010, 11:22 AM
DLZ314
2nd Gear Member

Pascal, I have been incorrect in what I initially posted, I agreed I was wrong and apologized. I have read many of your threads and have used and continue to use many of your hints and inputs.

Wilkinda, you can still eat my ***. I said nothing to you, yet despite my apologizing for giving poor information, you still jumped on the thread to torch me. Maturity or sarcasm or physical age or whatever you'd feel most comfortable blaming it on is just fine with me. I get it, by being a bit to agressive with my comments to your friend you feel/felt the need to run in like Lancelot and save him. He's a big boy, calm down, he doesn't need saving. This isn't a bar fight, no one is being picked on, its just the internet.

Last edited by DLZ314; 02-01-2010 at 11:39 AM.
Old 02-01-2010, 08:06 PM
wilkinda
2010 Section Moderator

Originally Posted by DLZ314
Pascal, I have been incorrect in what I initially posted, I agreed I was wrong and apologized. I have read many of your threads and have used and continue to use many of your hints and inputs.

Wilkinda, you can still eat my ***. I said nothing to you, yet despite my apologizing for giving poor information, you still jumped on the thread to torch me. Maturity or sarcasm or physical age or whatever you'd feel most comfortable blaming it on is just fine with me. I get it, by being a bit to agressive with my comments to your friend you feel/felt the need to run in like Lancelot and save him. He's a big boy, calm down, he doesn't need saving. This isn't a bar fight, no one is being picked on, its just the internet.
For the record, I simply noted to you that your sarcasm towards a moderator that knows what he is talking about wasn't needed and told you not to get your panties in a bunch when he corrected your bad info...meaning chill out on the sarcasm. Some how you took that and turned it into an age issue and some man-on-man stuff. Go back and read the post where I initially commented to you. I corrected your comments to the OP with detailed enough info to show him what would or would not work and then basically told ya to chill out. You upped the anti from there....

I don't care what your tendencies / fantasies are, I will not pick your panties outta your azz with my teeth or eat your azz. I am sure if you search via Google or Yahoo you can find those things that your after with a male counter-part. Your barking up the wrong tree on that one bud.