Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

BUSTED *siren*

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2006, 06:07 PM
lmunz22
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: BUSTED *siren*

Wow Miuke, you are being real rough today...
Old 05-23-2006, 06:29 PM
backinblack06
3rd Gear Member

Mike, no I wasn't critisizing him, and apparently you read what you want and not the whole thing. Why would I be jealous?? I'm not sure what your problem is, but whatever it is chill out bro, you don't know anything about me and your going to start criticizing, I'm not some little punk who brags about all the mods he doesn't have. I never said my camaro was brand new and most people when they are 16 do live at home, and yes I did live at home, and no did not pay for rent. I had an after school job doing house remodels, and earned very very good money for being 16. I didn't inherit any money for everything and have never begged for anything, If i dont have the money I dont buy It.

Anyway, Now I'm 21 Just bought a Brand new $36,000 Mustang GT with all the options, oh and guess what I don't live at home, I pay for school, and my car, and insurance, and I work, and I have money left over for mods. Is there any other smarta$$ comments you'd like to make towards me, someone you know nothing about, but are quick to judge and criticize?
Old 05-23-2006, 06:29 PM
MikeHawke
Retired MF Moderator

ORIGINAL: lmunz22

Wow Miuke, you are being real rough today...
LOL. Sorry. I just like to stick up for the underdog sometimes.
Old 05-23-2006, 06:36 PM
backinblack06
3rd Gear Member

No, man it's all good I probably went a little to far that last post anyway. I don't mean trouble and I don't like to start things, It's just I here (oh here's the little rich boy with daddy's car) all the time, it just gets old after a while, but it's all good.

I really love this forum and have learned so much about my car it's ridiculous, everyone around here says I spend way to much time at MF, but I love it, everyone is so cool and helpful........best site ever !!
Old 05-23-2006, 06:40 PM
CainMotorsports2102
3rd Gear Member

RSX type S....not type r
Old 05-23-2006, 07:03 PM
classj
4th Gear Member

I would say that you got off pretty easy. If you had your registration you might have gotten off scott free. Why give them reasons to hassle you??

BUT, in truth, putting a 17yo in that kind of car is asking for hassles from police. A brand new, flashy, loud car that draws cops from miles around is just not a good idea for a new driver.
Old 05-23-2006, 07:17 PM
BLACK06GT4ME
2nd Gear Member

I've got a feeling if you had a couple nice ***** they would only laugh as they gave you the ticket. Trust me I've seen guys with ***** (well man *****, anyway) and it doesn't get them anything with the cops. Come to think of it, it might have been a cop with man *****.
Old 05-23-2006, 07:19 PM
sonicblue05
3rd Gear Member

hey,
just to chime in...
thats awesome man! im glad you didnt get in too much trouble. What was the outcome with the parents. Mine is no car for a month if i get a ticket and i pay for it.

im 17 also

as for the "daddy bying my car" thing. Yes my parents bought my car. Yes they pay my insurance. My job is school, and i work when i can. I make all A's at a very difficult school. To me this car is a reward for being a good kid/son, never got in any REAL trouble.
As for mods,i have 1600 in my wheels and tires 300 in my louvers 400 in my exhaust. And i payed for all of it. I also got in a fender bender recently. 1500 damage. Guess whos paying.....me. Dad bought my car. i pay to make it better.

friend got an 06 gt. parents payed for it. but the thing that gets me is that he has had the car for A WEEK and he has, exhaust, wheels tires, tint, CAI and tune.....and he didnt pay one cent. pisses me off

just my .02
Old 05-23-2006, 07:24 PM
rebelyell06
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Furinox

heh, since your 17 expect a nice jump on your insurance now.
Not if they have a driving school program in his state. I took it once before in my state, MS, when I got my first ticket and I now qualify to take it again as an "adult" even though I"m only 18 lol. I gotta sign up for it tomorrow. Gotta pay the ticket and for the class, not cheap. It was cheaper when I was a minor. Didn't have to pay the ticket, only 50 bucks for the class. Wish that still applied now lol.
Old 05-23-2006, 07:28 PM
rebelyell06
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: MikeHawke

ORIGINAL: backinblack06

When I was 16 a had a Camaro SS, daddy didn't buy it for me, I worked my *** of for it and it felt good that I payed for everything insurance, mods, loans.....It really does make me sick when mommy and daddy buy you everything you want. To me having everything you want at your disposal wouldn't be fun. Fun for me is finally saving enough money to get another Mod, and getting really excited about it and feeling like I've accomplished something and I owe it to myself. To me that's how i get my kicks, and that's what makes me love my car.

BTW.....IT's Yokohama
Sounds like you're jealous not proud of what you say you accomplished.

Anyway, I find it hard to believe that ANY 16 year old could earn enough money to buy an SS Camaro and pay for their own mods, gas and insurance all on their own......If you did manage to pull this off, I guess you must not have been paying any rent or buying your own food or clothes or anything.

I'm 37 now and I bought a brand new SS Camaro in 2001. I work full time and make a decent living and I could barely afford it by myself.

16 year olds don't get paid that well, so I'm thinking that you are not telling us the whole story. Did you inherit some money? Did your parents pay for everything else in your life so you could **** your money away on a fancy car and convince yourself that you were mr wonderful?

What's the deal? Why do you feel like you have to criticize this young man because his father helped him get a car? All he was doing was sharing a story with us. For all you know, he pays rent at home and buys his own food and clothes.....maybe his parents are wealthy and just wanted to see their son have a nice car. Who cares?????
He bought a camaro. I guess what they say is right. Don't give us kids money. We waste/blow it lol.

Quick Reply: BUSTED *siren*