Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ordered my 07 Droptop Today...Yahoo!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2006, 01:24 AM
Tres Wright
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Ordered my 07 Droptop Today...Yahoo!!!

ORIGINAL: dgreenb

The only thing holding me back from ordering right now is that the dealer hasn't been able to show me pics of the premium trip package color combinations. I'm leaning to the parchment, but I want to see how it all looks together before I jump. Were you able to find any pics of this combo? This'll be my first new new car, so I want it to be perfect!
According to one of the guys on the Brad Barnett forums, the dealerships now have the color swatches of the different interior options. They still do not have photos of the interiors. The only picture that has been posted so far is this one of the chamois interior with redfire exterior:

http://bradbarnett.net/mustangs/time...07/Chamois.jpg
Old 06-12-2006, 08:14 PM
topless05GT
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: backinblack06

ORIGINAL: Tres Wright

Congrats! I just ordered an '07 GT yesterday myself In case you are not aware, the 3:55 rear end ratio is no longer standard on GT, it is a separate option now. It never was standard on the auto, but now it doesn't come with the manual either. Also, a lot of people don't realize there is a cloth top option now.

EDIT- I just checked the order guide and you can only get the 3:55 with the manual tranny. I see you ordered auto, so disregard that.
I have an 06 convertible with a black top, Do you know what kind of material it's made out of? My Camaro had a cloth top and it was sweeeet. I never liked mustangs because the tops were cheap plastic **** but when i saw mine it looked alot nicer. Is it some kind of Sunbrella like something off a boat ?

Congrats man You'll Love It !!!!!!!!!![sm=wootwoot.gif]
The '07 has an option for the convertible top... Vinyl is standard, cloth is an additional $230 (or so)...
Old 06-12-2006, 08:24 PM
BeBeep

ORIGINAL: dgreenb

Wow, that's almost exactly what I plan on ordering, color and all. Only my wife (and me!) prefers to drive a manual! The only thing holding me back from ordering right now is that the dealer hasn't been able to show me pics of the premium trim package color combinations. I'm leaning to the parchment, but I want to see how it all looks together before I jump. Were you able to find any pics of this combo? This'll be my first new new car, so I want it to be perfect!
I was not able to see the premium package either, I just ordered and am hoping it looks good. I found out today that the Black/Parchment is not available for some reason so I had to change to Black/Camel interior. Almost the same color really. The Chamois looks a bit to orangy for me. Personal preference I guess.

I really wish i could see some pics soon incase I don't like it.

Bob
Old 06-13-2006, 11:22 AM
BTDstang
1st Gear Member

Congrats on the order....You'll love it!!