Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Horrible Car Crash!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2006, 12:51 AM
doodad
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Horrible Car Crash!!!!!

the last pic. was so bad!! sone of a f*cking b*tch.. i hope he goes to jail for a long time and cant drive car forever.. just killed that young kid!!
Old 10-24-2006, 12:52 AM
StowesStang
4th Gear Member

Sorry guys I added a warning to it.
Old 10-24-2006, 01:00 AM
Rupp
3rd Gear Member

Why the harsh language? The point can be made with out this.
Old 10-24-2006, 01:02 AM
ryterngki
2nd Gear Member

I don't think it was a bad idea to show the pics. Sometimes that's what it takes to get the message across. And if it changes someones mind about drinking and driving all the better.
Old 10-24-2006, 01:13 AM
Agleon
2nd Gear Member

I have no compassion to those who DUI. But I do feel for the parents,friends,family of those who are hurt because of that person.
Old 10-24-2006, 01:16 AM
StowesStang
4th Gear Member

As a mother and motor head, I dont know that I would make through something like this happening to one of my boys....I so feel for the mother of that 16-yr old....our babies are our life and without them.....god I couldnt imagine life without my sons!!!!
Old 10-24-2006, 01:19 AM
2005GTDELUXE

Thank you for trying to save lives. The last picture is disrespectful to the family. I think the blood on the wall tells the story. IMO

It is bad enough that this has happened but posting that photo is not a good idea. IMO I am sure a ton of people here have seen all of the BOOM vids on www.streetfire.net and pics at www.wreckedexotics.com.

Old 10-24-2006, 01:21 AM
bl1nk
5th Gear Member

Wow, I dont even know what to say...feel sorry for the families.

I agree about the part that kids think theyre invincible.. everyone does at some point or another, and anyone who says theyve never done anything stupid/dangerous for fun is a liar. I think driving while UI is just very irresponsible though, there are SO MANY ways to prevent yourself from driving while drinking and if a friend were ever to let you drive when youve been drinking then they really dont give a damn about you.

Its sad but ryterngki is right, sometimes it takes things like this to wake people up. I think its good that companies have started doing the drink responsibly commercials, not really sure if it helps all that much but at least theyre trying.
Old 10-24-2006, 01:22 AM
StowesStang
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 2005GTDELUXE

Thank you for trying to save lives. The last picture is disrespectful to the family. I think the blood on the wall tells the story. IMO

It is bad enough that this has happened but posting that photo is not a good idea. IMO I am sure a ton of people here have seen all of the BOOM vids on www.streetfire.net and pics at www.wreckedexotics.com.

Disrespect was not my intent and I apologize for offending!!! At first I was torn about posting the last picture and I may remove it anyway and leave the thumbnail that does not show a lot of detail. I respect your feelings and by no mean do I mean anything bad by posting.
Old 10-24-2006, 01:28 AM
blackout
5th Gear Member

I just read that and all, that is really terrible. I just can't imagine the 16 year olds family, who had to see that and get that phone call. The 17 year old, is going to have a rough life for a while but that is all with the decision he made to drink and drive on top of acting like an idiot on public roads.

This is a really sad story and only pray for the family of the lost child.

-Jeff

Quick Reply: Horrible Car Crash!!!!!