Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What an unfair comparison...

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2006, 02:39 PM
PonyGT2005
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: What an unfair comparison...

And here is what upgraded suspension and minor bolt-ons can do (note: I could have passed sooner but we were under a caution until halfway through the video). I've vowed to post this everytime that stupid top gear video is referenced...just to balance out

MustangSally vs Lotus Exige

I figure this is just as valid a comparison as the top gear video...at least until I get the S/C and brake upgrade [8D]

P.S. Yeah i know the video quality sucks...after I get done modding my car I'll invest in decent a/v equipment
Old 10-29-2006, 03:36 PM
Juntech
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: PonyGT2005

And here is what upgraded suspension and minor bolt-ons can do (note: I could have passed sooner but we were under a caution until halfway through the video). I've vowed to post this everytime that stupid top gear video is referenced...just to balance out

MustangSally vs Lotus Exige

I figure this is just as valid a comparison as the top gear video...at least until I get the S/C and brake upgrade [8D]

P.S. Yeah i know the video quality sucks...after I get done modding my car I'll invest in decent a/v equipment
Bravo my friend, bravo.
Old 10-29-2006, 03:38 PM
GGIII
3rd Gear Member

Top Gear is a good show, but they're quite racist.

They also posted a MISERABLE time around their track with the Z06... Should've been up there with the Carrera GT and others but was down with the Ferrari it was designed to beat... That doesn't sound bad untill you consider it's the second fastest production car to ever go around the Nurburgring...