Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Got it.. Got it... Got it!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2006, 07:41 PM
markus51
1st Gear Member

Default RE: Got it.. Got it... Got it!!!

Hey 07StangGrl, Thanks!!! Trust me.... I'm starting to ask myself why did I go with a black car.. but after I finish with the wash and wax, I then remember why and it's all worth it. This once a week wash might not be enough..
Oh, I LOOOOVE your Stang!!! It is soooo sweet!! Yea, we still say that up in Boston.. haha But looking at your car with the stripes makes me almost want to trade mine in for something like that.. Killer car u got there.. Congrats!!!! Oh BTW, what does BTDT stand for? Ya know, us old guys.. got to spell out everything for us.. ha ha

Soldshort, Thanks for the link.. Don't think I won't put a bid in for that duster.. It's got 21 more hours left.. I think I'm gonna need one of those...

Wingman, good call on the spoiler delete. It looks sharp w/out the spoiler but still seems a little naked.. It was good that you got that CDC ducktail.. I saw the plugs they sell to fill in the holes but those brackets look awful and take away from the whole ducktail itself.. I think I found one. Oh man, I thought I bookmarked it.. But it's alot like the CDC and it fills in the holes.. I'll let u know when I find the darn thing..

I really didn't expect this thread to become this large.. But thanks everybody for the love!!! Like you all, I'm getting sooo many compliments on the car.. and it feels GOOD!!! =)

Markus out..
Old 10-31-2006, 07:56 PM
07stangGrl
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Got it.. Got it... Got it!!!

Thank you Marcus for the complements.. Yea I love my cars hehe.and I do get alot of looks and thumbs up.. Ya know there is a Black GT here in town with the deep burgandy stripes WOW looks really good if you are thinking of doing stripes Oh And BTDT = been there done that.. I use to live in Spain and when we would travel to France we would hit the Autoban that is why I said BTDT.....