Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Look at what some a$$hole did to my car

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2006, 01:26 AM
TheDutchTexan
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Look at what some a$$hole did to my car

We got a nice one on our rear quarter panel, right smack down on the line that runs on it... Crappy place to remove it.
The paint wasn't harmed, but may the person who did that have a spell of bad karma come his way...
Old 11-16-2006, 01:27 AM
Mark25
1st Gear Member

Definitely go with the paintless dent repair (Dentwizard, etc.)...too bad you don't live in Southeast Virginia (Hampton Rds) because I could recommend my dent repairman to you whom I've used for the past 9 years...he's fabulous and those dents would be gone in about 20 minutes. Ask around and find out who the best paintless dent repair man is in your area and then ask some of his customers (p.s. ask dealerships, they usually know who the "king" of removing dents is)....good luck.

In fact, I had a very shallow dent in my driver's door (probably caused by someone in the car delivery prep room, very small one on the hood (thought it was a paint flaw), and then one about about the size of a small eraser head on the trunk next to the spoiler...all three came on my GT as it was delivered...they were very minor, but I knew they were there...he had them all out in about a half hour and you would never know they were there...I believe in paintless dent repair!
Old 11-16-2006, 02:22 AM
rex7010
3rd Gear Member

+1 on that.. they can do amazing things ( Dent Doctor )
worth a give them a call.. they come to you where I live...!!!

Rex

ORIGINAL: Daniel60

dent doctor can fix that for 50- 80 bucks.
Old 11-16-2006, 02:40 AM
Orion_240
6th Gear Member

Welcome to the world of people who are uninsured, irresponsible, and those who don't report them.
They left this mess on my quarter panel for me while I was at work.
Cost me not just $1000 deductible but they did such a poor job I am still finding problems! Let bolts off, painted it poorly, created rattles! Should have just let my car get stolen!

[IMG]local://upfiles/15212/9F810BCEFB694F97A40D6DEA22CC0CFC.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/15212/D47D1F4BEF3745BB846E293384597416.jpg[/IMG]
Old 11-16-2006, 03:04 AM
tsaints1115
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: enog

I work inside of a grocery store, in a pharmacy so I dont usually get out of work until after dark. I wake up this morning and see this on my passenger door. I park my car in the spot furthest from all other cars, and this **** still happens. It pisses me off that the person didnt have the decency to leave a note or anything, not like I expect it but it would have been nice. There was a much larger dent between those to, but my dad and I popped it out with a glass plunger. We will try to remove the others this evening when I get off work, if not, then Im off to get some estimates done.

[IMG]local://upfiles/39672/9422B4CF88D342E0AC113C5E2FD9FAF6.jpg[/IMG]
That looks like a shopping cart hit. I hate those because the aholes seem to think that they`re not responsible. You should take it up with someone who works there.
Old 11-16-2006, 03:32 AM
ryterngki
2nd Gear Member

[:@]
Old 11-16-2006, 03:43 AM
TinPony
3rd Gear Member

One of the surest ways to get your paint f----ed up is to take TWO parking spots........Its like waving a red flag at a bull..
Old 11-16-2006, 12:17 PM
StowesStang
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Orion_240

Welcome to the world of people who are uninsured, irresponsible, and those who don't report them.
They left this mess on my quarter panel for me while I was at work.
Cost me not just $1000 deductible but they did such a poor job I am still finding problems! Let bolts off, painted it poorly, created rattles! Should have just let my car get stolen!

[IMG]local://upfiles/15212/9F810BCEFB694F97A40D6DEA22CC0CFC.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/15212/D47D1F4BEF3745BB846E293384597416.jpg[/IMG]

BIG TIME OUCH!!!!! [sm=icon_flaming.gif]
Old 11-19-2006, 02:03 PM
Country1969
2nd Gear Member

Sorry to see that happen.

I am one of those people who look for a spot far away. My wife hates when I park like that. I said to her one day,"You legs might hurt a little, but my wallet will hurt alot if someone damages my Mustang."

Walmart close to us has the worst parking here. I park in the next section of stores just to go to Walmart. Too many people out there that just dont care.
There ought to be a law for shopping carts. Those things are always left in the parking lot. One day, I saw at least 10 blowing around the parking lot in a wicked storm we had. My wife was in the store and I was waiting in the car. I was like hurry up lets get out of here.

Heres an idea: Shopping Carts.
To use them you have to use a credit card or money. If you dont return them into a return slot, they charge a fee. Not a small fee about $20.00.
That will fix them losers for leaving the carts there.

Actually ALDI's a few miles away do something like that. They have them locked to each other and you need to put a quarter into the cart to release it.
Then when you return it, you get your quarter back. To this day, I never see a cart in the parking lot. It works.
But I don't know if it would work at all store.

When we stop for a bit to eat, I get a view of the Mustang. I trust no one either.
I eat and watch it. Wondering if some a** will hit it with a cart or bang it with a door.

They are Christmas shopping already. Don't go out with your mustang if you don't have to.
They are like cattle. The traffic is so bad. People fighting over PLAYSTATION 3.
Just this morning, I took my wife to work at Target a few miles away from home.
Her car is getting repaired by a friend who owns a garage. Her drivers side door was hit and hes painting it and repairing the handle.
The traffic before 7 am. was nothing. It was like it was the end of the world, a few cars only. It was nice driving.
I pull into Target's parking lot to find about 100 people standing in line waiting for the store to open for the new Nintendo system.
I pulled right up to them in my Mustang, she gets out and I pulled away fast. I'm thinking they are nuts, standing in line for stuff like that.
Hoping that they don't throw anything at my Mustang.
Heading down the lot and around all these turns and theres no cars. I was thrilled. I come upon a red light and I stop. The light turns green and I go.
I get a few miles down to road and get in the right turning lane. This pickup truck decided to change direction and cuts in front of me without any turn signals. So I stay calm and I right behind him around road that goes around the major highway. Hes going slow. He gets to the stop sign and turns left. I step on it and pull out to the right. He was going back in the direction he would have came on if he stayed on the road instead of cutting me off. Dumb people. Cops are never around when people do things like that.