Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GT Fender Badge Replaced, REVISED sum time ago LOL.

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2007, 01:35 AM
blackout
5th Gear Member

Default RE: GT Fender Badge Replaced, REVISED

Burke everytime I look at your car I am amazed. I had the exact same set-up visually as you until my accident accept for the grill. I wish I had those Saleen HID's but they are way too much for money for me, I know you got them in your deal with the dealer.

Anyway I may steal that idea and go with those 281 badges from American Muscle.

-Jeff
Old 01-17-2007, 01:44 AM
Burke0011
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: nothsa

Burke everytime I look at your car I am amazed. I had the exact same set-up visually as you until my accident accept for the grill. I wish I had those Saleen HID's but they are way too much for money for me, I know you got them in your deal with the dealer.

Anyway I may steal that idea and go with those 281 badges from American Muscle.

-Jeff
GO for it bro!

Hey I am BUMMED about the car man - hope you get her fixed up F-A-S-T
What are your mods? What track were you running at?
Old 01-17-2007, 02:04 AM
blackout
5th Gear Member

Orlando Speed World(OSW).

The track is **** and they don't prep at all unless a car crashes(like me) then they have clean-up time.

I have quite a bit now but here they are:
[ul][*]CompCams Stage 3 w/ valve springs & retainers[*]ARH 1 5/8" Longtubes w/ catted x-pipe[*]3.73 Gears[*]Steeda UDP's[*]CMCV's(uninstalled)[*]JLT II CAI[*]Eibach Pro-Kit[*]BMR LCA's/UCA/Panhard Bar[*]CHE K-Member[*]Chrome DD bullitts w/ BFG's[*]Hurst Shifter[*]Borla Catback[/ul]
Had a bunch of other visual stuff that I took off including my gold stripes, Cervini's grill, hood pins, and the CDC Chin.

I had a dyno tune set-up the next day and was really bummed about that since that would've made a huge difference.

New Plan:
[ul][*]SS Grill[*]SS Gen 1 Bumper[*]BSM - Single Silver Stripe 14" I believe with 1" pinstripes[*]& already have my GT500 replica spoiler(pre-painted)[/ul]
-Jeff
Old 01-17-2007, 04:37 AM
BeeStang
3rd Gear Member

What no opinions???? OK, I know, old subject. Just looking for validation, hence the Bump. LOL
Old 01-17-2007, 11:07 AM
Burke0011
2nd Gear Member

Dude - nice - where were you going for the dyno tuning? My pop lives in Deltona and I have heard of a few good shops up in that area - not really anyone down here I trust for the car.

I'll tell you - I have been out of driving stick for over seven years before this car and NEVER drag launched a manual (let alone with with an SC) - the one time I did get a quick run in at local track (Moroso - also notorious for CRAP prep [>:]) the same thing happened to me - I pulled second and the back end broke completely loose - nose tipped to the left, then SWUNG right and I was at about a 35/40 degree angle to the wall - I literally remember calmly saying in my head 'wow..... this could be bad....'

But lifted a bit, corrected and luckily got out of it and resumed the run. That definitely woke me up though.

Hey - every once and a while me and some buddies from up around there have a stang meet-up at Race Rock - you want, I will keep you in the loop.

DAVE

ORIGINAL: nothsa

Orlando Speed World(OSW).

The track is **** and they don't prep at all unless a car crashes(like me) then they have clean-up time.

I have quite a bit now but here they are:
[ul][*]CompCams Stage 3 w/ valve springs & retainers[*]ARH 1 5/8" Longtubes w/ catted x-pipe[*]3.73 Gears[*]Steeda UDP's[*]CMCV's(uninstalled)[*]JLT II CAI[*]Eibach Pro-Kit[*]BMR LCA's/UCA/Panhard Bar[*]CHE K-Member[*]Chrome DD bullitts w/ BFG's[*]Hurst Shifter[*]Borla Catback[/ul]
Had a bunch of other visual stuff that I took off including my gold stripes, Cervini's grill, hood pins, and the CDC Chin.

I had a dyno tune set-up the next day and was really bummed about that since that would've made a huge difference.

New Plan:
[ul][*]SS Grill[*]SS Gen 1 Bumper[*]BSM - Single Silver Stripe 14" I believe with 1" pinstripes[*]& already have my GT500 replica spoiler(pre-painted)[/ul]
-Jeff