Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wednsday's The Big Day!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2007, 11:56 PM
StowesStang
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Wednsday's The Big Day!!!!!

Thanks buddy, Im going to take that number down. Justin may need to call them too. Heinstalled cams and springs; took it to this speed shop in FTW to be dyno tuned; hes not a happy camper so I think I may get him to giveyour guy a call!!!

Hey, we were in Mineral Wells the other night at this guys house, hisname isBobby (hes got a 99 Vette and a couple of project Camaros in his shop)....anyway, he was telling us about some really bad-a cars around there, one Camaro putting out 1,000rwhp!!!! He said there is a few, including a Mustang. I couldnt believe what I was hearing, that is crazy!!! In MW??? LOL Anyway, maybe these are some of those club cars??? Think Im gonna have to check those rides out for sure!!!

Thanks for the info. Ill be seeing you soon!! Golden Moon.......great place!!! Always smelling it when Im at that car wash!! lol
Old 01-31-2007, 12:17 AM
LAK3RS
2nd Gear Member

Dang, Justin's MY NAME!!!!!

But there is a Green, I think 66 Stang thats all fixed up and putting down about 900+ to the wheels, though I dont know who it is....its a sweet ride though
Old 01-31-2007, 12:40 AM
2006GTSC
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: StowesStang

2006GTSC was that price for the purchase and install? Did they dyno tune after installation??? I can take care of the install part of it.
That was the price of the purchase and install..no dyno tune after..but a regular SCT Xcal2 93 Oct. Tune..I'll be dyno tuning if and when I get my blower
Old 01-31-2007, 12:47 AM
cheftjpeck
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: StowesStang

ORIGINAL: LAK3RS

Well, Ive been waiting since Christmas time to get my stuff installed. I'm also glad I waited cause I ended up getting my self some extra goodies. So I'ma be heading down to HPP Racing on Wednsday to drop my car off (I'm soooo excited). To those that don't know there located in Lewisville, Tx. I've heard such great things about them, and have been speaking with a guy there, Wade for quiet some time. He's really helped me out a lot!!

So here's what I'm getting done.

- Custom HPP 93 Octane Tune
- Steeda UDP's Installed
- FRPP Delete Plates Installed
- FRPP 4.10's Installed
- CHE Tubular LCA's Poly/Poly
- CHE Adj. UCA Poly

I already got exhaust and an Intake. So I'm really hoping to grab about 285 to the wheels since it being an auto. If I can figure out my camera, I'll post pics of everything and let yall know how it goes.

I'm pretty pumped up right now and just wanted to post something about it. Wish me luck!!!!
WOW!!! what a list ya got there!!!! So does this mean we are going to see you out at Kennedale this Spring????? (hope so) Geez, what the hell am I gonna do if and when I ever pull up beside you??? LOL I better get my s**t together, sounds like!! LOL It will be close but you got those 4:10s to my 3:55s (thinking about 3:73s). If I can ever talk the man into spending the cash........I got to see a set of Kooks LTs and those things looked like beasts!!!!

Please keep us posted and I want to see some cool pics!!!!!

cheftjpeck are you glad you spent themoney on those Kooks???? Were they worth it??? I was told between $1200 - $1400 (made me squeeze my butt cheaks!!)
definitely...I would do it again...throttle feels more responsive...but there is nothing like the sound of a car with headers when it is starting and at WOT....overall the torque AND rwhp BOTH WENT UP.... IMO great investment and worth it....pricey yes....but worth it to me
Old 01-31-2007, 12:49 AM
LAK3RS
2nd Gear Member

Just wanted to say that 2006GTSC is a badass....he helped me put up my sig pic!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-31-2007, 02:12 AM
LAK3RS
2nd Gear Member

Well, tomorrow is WED, the big day. I'm soo psyched right now I can't sleep. Though I'ma go ahead and get to bed. Thanks for all the replies again. I'll get pics posted up as well when I pick my baby up on Thurs!!!!!

Old 01-31-2007, 01:21 PM
StowesStang
4th Gear Member

Damm, I finally get to see that Screamin Yellow beauty!!!! Very nice Justin!!!!!

BTW, I told my Justin about HPP and he about grinded his teeth down because he said that was where he was going to go initially. He already knew who Wade was and was told by several of his friends to go check them out. He went to Simple Quick in FTW because he knew some of those guys (they are closer too)and heard they know their stuff, however, what he later found out is they do more Camaros then anything else. Justin is going back to their shop at lunch today. He really wants his $300 back and doesnt want the guy jacking with his car a second time. Hes pretty pissed right now. I hope it turns out ok for him because it will suck to have to pay another shop to do this and cost him again.

Good luck today and watch the weather!!!!
Old 01-31-2007, 03:37 PM
LAK3RS
2nd Gear Member

Well, I;m heading out everyone.....Peace...and thank Stowe, maybe I'll c ya in Weatherford
Old 02-01-2007, 02:40 AM
LAK3RS
2nd Gear Member

Well, I dropped my car off at HPP. Pretty cool experience. Everything's all set for install tomorrow. I'm also having them take off my C&L Intake w/93 Brenspeed tune, and getting a base dyno to see where I stand. Then get that put back on, along with everything else and see where it puts me. Hopefully, everything will be done either tomorrow nite, or sometime Friday.
Old 02-01-2007, 05:34 PM
LAK3RS
2nd Gear Member

I kinda feel like I'm talking to myself. But it's all good. Wade just called me a second ago and told me that they got my car dynoed on this moring on the dyno jet. It pulled 260rwhp STOCK on an AUTO. So hopefully between the TUNE, pulleys, deletes, and putting the intake back on I'll see around 300????? ooooooo Im sooo pumped right now. I'll also be making a new thread later to post pics of everything.