Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Underground Mustang Customer Service and Pricing!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2007, 12:26 AM
cheftjpeck
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Underground Mustang Customer Service and Pricing!!!

ORIGINAL: SME

Update: Yesterday, I got a call from Ned Shortsleeve at Saleen. Ned confirmed my order andgave me options for delivery. I'm going to the kit shipped directly to my dealer for installation. Shouldn't be long now.
yeah lucky you....ordered mine almost 2 weeks (March 2nd)ago....with UGm...ugm did not place the order with Saleen until Tuesday March 6th..called Saleen several times spoke with ned...he advised me it takes 7-10 days before they even ship....he could not find my order (shipping confirmation) was supposed to call me back several times to advise of tracking number...did not..finally spoke with Ned today (Wednesday March 14th) he advised me that mine would go out asap....I asked him...does that mean today...his reply was ..I cant say as I am in parts not the shipping department...great guy....(SARCASM) but promises no matter where myorder is in the que of orders he will make mine a priority...(whatever that means) he stated he will call me as soon as he gets confirmation it ships...I said..how are you shipping,. express??he said no...economy 3-5 day freight..seriously if I did not have this freaking money already tied up...I would have taken my business elsewhere...IN MY EXPERIENCE....Saleen customer service has allot to be desired....I do understand that UGM is a victim in my issue as well..but overall....not a happy camper...I hear of shipping issues all the time with Saleen....I even spoke with a local dealer and he stated he had issues getting his parts in..all I can say...is you have an opporunity to buy it for a few bucks more and it is in stock (In fact it would have cost me $328 more....and i would have had it and installed already)then buy it...rather than going through someone who goes through someone....
Old 03-15-2007, 12:32 AM
cheftjpeck
5th Gear Member

in fact if I did not speak up, I doubt they would even know what I ordered or anything....should have bought from ernie hauer ford....but hey I am at their mercy now...nothing to do but wait and wait and wait....good luck to anyone else wanting to order...
Old 03-15-2007, 12:35 AM
cheftjpeck
5th Gear Member

oh yeah...and you would think if they realized they made a huge mistake that they would at least get it out to me express mail or 2nd day....but no that would be good guest service recovery....immediate guest service recovery..something saleen and NED know nothing about. again. sorry to be so bitter....but just want to send a buyer beware..
Old 03-15-2007, 02:48 PM
UndergroundMustang
2nd Gear Member

Tom we apologize, you were quoted 2 weeks on your order but it took a little longer and we have just hit the 2 week mark. All orders usually go out within a few days but there was a little delay with your order.Once again I apologize and understand your frustration. Your system wasn't being shipped throughus it is being shipped through saleen because we had no more systems in our officethat is why you were originally quoted2 weeks.
Old 03-15-2007, 03:35 PM
cheftjpeck
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: UndergroundMustang

Tom we apologize, you were quoted 2 weeks on your order but it took a little longer and we have just hit the 2 week mark. All orders usually go out within a few days but there was a little delay with your order.Once again I apologize and understand your frustration. Your system wasn't being shipped throughus it is being shipped through saleen because we had no more systems in our officethat is why you were originally quoted2 weeks.
understood and as I stated above, You guys are vicitms of this as well. the only part From UGM that was frustrating was the other supercharger being hand delievered to someone, (that was more jealousy than anything) and the fact that I was quoted 2 weeks by you all, I know you all dont control the Saleen Shipping department..But last time I checked and here it is Thursday at 1:32 pm EST....my supercharger is YET TO BE shipped., according to Saleen....so that is where my MAJOR FRUSTRATION lies...and now we are looking at 4-5 days FROM when they ship it...so basically we are looking at 3-4 weeks before I get it from when I ordered it....That is why I will tell people buyer beware as Saleen (NOT UGM) has ****ty customer service. so yes a great deal, but as I said in the original post. if i could do it all over again, dont know if I would
Old 03-15-2007, 04:19 PM
cheftjpeck
5th Gear Member

I do not want anyone on here thinking that I am at peeved with Underground Mustang. Frustrated yes , but not peeved. The way I understand this thing is that someday I will get my supercharger. I also udnerstand that I did get an amazing deal on the supercharger. Would I buy something from Underground mustang again? Yes, providing they were shipping directly from themselves and not having to go through another company to have it sent to me. Overall, William has been a great guy and has never mislead or anything on things that are within his control. In fact he would never state something as factual unless it was. So anyone who may consider buying from them, dont let my 1 bad experience with the process taint anything in your decision. Several others have been very well taken care of with expeditous shipping etc. UGM still provides great products and great service I do not want anyone to perceive anything else.