Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

You Guys Are Killin' Me

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2007, 04:36 PM
Perdi
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: You Guys Are Killin' Me

Ahhh thanks for the link for the black door, but I just bought a Chrome w/ Black GT lettering today... What I really wanted was a Smoked (black) Chrome.... Wouldda kinda matched my rims, but I searched high and low and came up empty handed.... This one will look cool cause at least it has the black lettering to go with the paint.....

.........You kidding me, credit card??? If only I was so lucky... but my credit is completly shot....I'll never see one of those again....it's better that way (for me anyway)

I'll show the pics of her next week...after I get all the under the hood stuff done...She goes in tomorrow, and will probably be there all week....
Old 03-18-2007, 10:43 PM
Perdi
2nd Gear Member

On a side note, i went this afternoon to Best Buy to buy a camera... I decided on a Cannon DSLR, wlaked up to the counter and paid for it...$1001.64 out the door... after the charge went through, the Cashier (hot chick but a bitch) tells me that I have 14 days for a return, if it is not defective there will be a 15% restocking fee.... that's $150.00 to put it back in the case which is 30 feet away...

I asked for the manager, she has the freakin ***** to say to me, "Well, what are you planning on doing?? Use it and then return it?" I almost slapped the prety right off her stupid face... I gave her the 'look of death' and asked for the manager again...He comes over and tells me the same thing... I said "Well, you just gave up a thousand dollar sale, I'll return it right now thank you."

So the manager walkes over to her and says refund this purchace (which was at this point about 2-3 minutes old) and she once again has the ***** to say "Minus the 15%?" the manager said no, the box was never opened....

So, needless to say, I still have no camera.... Unreal though...couldn't believe it.
Old 03-18-2007, 10:43 PM
MELLOWYELLOW06
6th Gear Member

THE ONLY PROBLEM IS NOT ENOUGH CASH AND TOO MUCH STUFF
Old 03-18-2007, 11:04 PM
Bluestar
5th Gear Member

You should have told her that if you wanted to hear from a @**hole you would have f@arted
Old 03-19-2007, 12:19 AM
StowesStang
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Bluestar

You should have told her that if you wanted to hear from a @**hole you would have f@arted
[sm=icon_rofl.gif]That was great, Ill have to use that one the next chance I get!!!
Old 03-19-2007, 12:53 AM
Perdi
2nd Gear Member

Yeah well, we'll see just how far she goes in life.... She was confrontational for no reason... If I wasn't on such a high form the GT I'da tore her a new one.... Too bad too cause she really was a Hot POA.... I HATE dealing with these Big Retail electronics chains... Circuit City is my number one nemesis.... I think that store made me as angry or angrier than I've ever been in my entire life... that was probably 10 years ago, and I'm still bitter, but I did repay them 10 fold... I'll probably never go to another Best Buy again cause of this....

Back on to the topic of this thread: the internet is dangerous.....I just ordered those flush mount louvers.... hahah...and some other stuff....