Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ford better step up...

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2007, 12:17 PM
Feng Houzi
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: ford better step up...

Seriously... the majority of you in this room can go choke on something... Holy Crap!! I simply state ford needs to step up or they are going togo under... something thatI and prolly a lot of others,do not want to see

As for the hobbies, well, I am 26...I grew out of video games years ago...I have plenty of other things to do,I have a house, a wife, a career, and a...OMG!.. a car that I enjoy tinkering with!

Excuse me for being proactive and watching out for any signs of the common syptoms that my car might have one of the problems... What about the guy that held a hose on his car's cowl to investigate the leak? Does he need a hobby? Holy F_CK!! I see it as preventative maintenance, but maybe all you effin video game players are too busy in your virtual worlds to bother with any thing in real life...

The mustang is a bitchin car, I can't wait to teach my stepson to drive stick in it... I just hope that Ford straightens out there act so i can buy him a 2018 GT for his very own...
Old 07-20-2007, 12:24 PM
tritonpwrd
2nd Gear Member

I bought my car in the beginning of february and have never returned to the dealership for anything. This car has had zero problems "knock on wood" and in the past with my other cars and trucks ford has never givin me any problems about fixing stuff under warranty.

It all has to do with the dealership you take it too "not ford itself" my dealership has always taken care of me and anyone else that I know that has taken there vehicle to them.
Old 07-20-2007, 12:32 PM
myredgt
3rd Gear Member

Now you're just back stepping. Your original post was just a vent. You were upset that other people have problems. Several people called you out on it, now you get all defensive like a 3 year old.

Feng Houzi
Date 7/20/2007 10:17:37 AM

Seriously... the majority of you in this room can go choke on something... Holy Crap!!
Then you say:

Feng Houzi
Date 7/20/2007 10:17:37 AM

I simply state ford needs to step up or they are going togo under... something thatI and prolly a lot of others,do not want to see
No, you did not "state", you whined like a child. This thread needs to be deleted. No hard feelings, I mean hell, this is the internet. After you list of accomplishments at 26 years old, you think you would act a little more grown up. That obviously should be your next personal goal. I'm done here, good day sir. [8D]

- C
Old 07-20-2007, 12:36 PM
Feng Houzi
3rd Gear Member

i apologize if anyone got confused with the nature of my initial post... however when one writes something such as now... that is also considered stating! WOW.... i quit...
Old 07-20-2007, 02:06 PM
bascho
3rd Gear Member

Don't quit.....but definitely read before you speak.

1) A TSB was just published for the leak issue. (Thank you Ford)
2) The upper strut mount was redesigned to eliminate the 'thunk issue' (Thank you Ford)
3) Tint is illegal in most states and no passenger car has tint from the factory. The tint was added aftermarket and since you're already addingthe tintyou might as well add the mole skin which is a proven solution.

So what else would you like Ford to do for you today?
Old 07-20-2007, 02:16 PM
moosestang
6th Gear Member

I'll give you the shaker problem. It's a piece of crap. If Ford would buy mine back, i'd sell it in a heart beat.

The rest is really just people being to picky. Either fix rattles yourself or buy a $60,000 car.

The leak issue is really odd since some have it and some don't. Mines never leaked.
Old 07-20-2007, 02:20 PM
fordfanboy
I ♥ Acer

Ditto - what should you expect for the money?

IMO if someone is seriously concerned with a realiable car for transportaion and warranty, then the mustang should not be on their list of choices to consider.

There are far better choices for warranty nannies. Get yourself a Kia and be happy...
Old 07-20-2007, 02:36 PM
RodeoFlyer
4th Gear Member

get a life
Old 07-20-2007, 02:49 PM
Mikes_BLK_GT
4th Gear Member

[sm=chairshot.gif][sm=sick.gif][sm=shootshoot.gif][sm=violin.gif]

Just a note on those warranty nannies, all of my fords 3 mustangs included have been more reliable than a lot of those nannies. Oh wait sorry I forgot were bashing ford in this useless thread, maybe I should go back to my video games, oh wait I'm sorry I forgotI'm too old for those.
Old 07-20-2007, 02:57 PM
owero01
5th Gear Member

Problems with the Shaker only. I did have a rear shock leaking, but it was time to replace them anyway. And I do drive my car a lot.

Quick Reply: ford better step up...