Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

cheapest price for stripes and install (vinyl not paint)

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2007, 11:27 AM
05slpGT
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: cheapest price for stripes and install (vinyl not paint)

Changed my xmas list! i want stripes.
Old 11-09-2007, 05:53 PM
edgespeeder06
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: theresa

ORIGINAL: edgespeeder06

ORIGINAL: GTstangB.F.D.M.

hey guys.. i was thinking on and off about stripes, and im lookin into a roush front fascia, and then was thinking, well instead of the roush front for like 600.. i could just get a chin, like a cdc and then put some like tungsten grey stripes..

i dunno.. let me know what you heard was the lowest, or what you had to pay. or if you think its really manageable to do it your self and not throw away 150$ bc you fcked up..

checkout sign-a-rama google them they have shops everywhere and they will install them........i ve been lookin for weeks and i found a local shop to install my superstripe for $250 and the guy has done it before so its great! :-)
How much was your superstripe? Where did u get it? I just called sign-a-rama in my area and they quoted me install with buying stripe from them too, $350 - $400. Not to bad. Was wondering how much just for stripe?

$160 at most from baltimore street mods.....check out other nearby car wraps and signs shops and truck decal shops......they've most likely done the stripe set before and will charge you alot less........first three estimates i got was $350, $400, and $450 and then i got three others from experience installers willing to install them for $300 $250 and $275 ...........theres alot of shops that'll do them....i was having an issue in not finding any and then i found so many on the yellowpages and google searches for nj
Old 11-09-2007, 06:32 PM
moosestang
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: owero01

Check out Baltimore Street Mods at www.baltimorestreetmods.com. Great customer service and he will work with you if you are installing them yourself.
+1 He sent me two new hood stripes for free because the backing paper got wet on one and stuck to the vinyl.I would only attempt it yourself if you have a covered area and another competent person to help. I'm thinking I might change my stripe color next year. I'd like to take another crack at installing them anyway because my front bumper stripes are a little crooked and my roof stripes are closer together than the hood. Do they have the alloy metallic color out yet?
Old 11-09-2007, 10:43 PM
xtremesaleen
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: noonyb

http://www.twinstripes.com/ Cheapest i have found. Havent ordered from them.

Has anyone ordered from these people yet... theyre pretty cheap, but i dont need a too good to be true situation.