Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I Hate Ford...

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2007, 03:49 PM
pascal
S197 Section Modder-ator

Default RE: I Hate Ford...

ORIGINAL: WPsharpshooter

How did pumping the gas help out when you have fuel injection ????
IT didn't...lol.
Especially with the fly by wire deal.

My car has been perfect but I become paranoid when I hear some folkshaving all sorts of problems with their cars...
It's like I expect my car to break down because of all the bad stories[&:].
Old 11-25-2007, 03:54 PM
rmays06
5th Gear Member

WOW, all the good stuff with the car and one (a few) problem and now you hate them....I love my car good and bad. I hope everythign works our to you thou.
Old 11-25-2007, 03:56 PM
patrickfxck
1st Gear Member

tell that to my 84 camaro sitting in my garage with a blown motor.

and then tell that to my 89 mustang that runs good sitting in my driveway.
Old 11-25-2007, 04:06 PM
pascal
S197 Section Modder-ator

ORIGINAL: bodyputtyless

What I find amazing is how people toss on CAI's and flash tunes, and then when the car won't start its Ford's fault! Or they open up the dash in order to upgrade their sound system and wind up busting the AC/ heat control switch and blame Ford when it won't work. Or they lower and stiffen the suspension and then moan that they hear rattles. Do some of the cars have problems? No doubt. Is this an exclusive Ford problem? No. They all make a bad one now and then. "Those who live by the bolt on, die by the bolt on"!

So true...
American car makers are getting a better reputation now for reliability.
Even GM, if you can believe that! The Corvette is now a reliable ride, thanks to the C5 and the C6.
The C4 really was a piece of junk (sorry, I don't mean to offend anyone).

The brain washing from the 70s is wearing thin and now,it looks like Mercedes quality is going down the drain. Who would of thunk it?
As for Ford, I'll stick to it. My 01 F150 has been nothing short of great (so are my friends F150s), even with the hard driving it gets.
67K miles and still like new, no rattles, nothing.
Old 11-27-2007, 06:00 PM
simplexdesign
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: rmays06

WOW, all the good stuff with the car and one (a few) problem and now you hate them....I love my car good and bad. I hope everythign works our to you thou.

Love my Mustang (I know that because I once said I would never buy a ford but the new Stangs made me cave in) but dont really like ford....Have had ALOT of problems with them myself and even my father who has purchased over 8 fords in the last 7 years and almost all of them have had problems not to mention the Ranger(Company Truck)I drive to work that is a pain in the *** and numerous friends that have had problems with ford....I know most on here are ford fans(mainly because they own one) but I personally have never been a fan besides the Stangs(65-70,05-08) and the GT....JMO not everyones
Old 11-27-2007, 06:53 PM
AshTang
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: simplexdesign

Love my Mustang (I know that because I once said I would never buy a ford but the new Stangs made me cave in) but dont really like ford....Have had ALOT of problems with them myself and even my father who has purchased over 8 fords in the last 7 years and almost all of them have had problems not to mention the Ranger(Company Truck)I drive to work that is a pain in the *** and numerous friends that have had problems with ford....I know most on here are ford fans(mainly because they own one) but I personally have never been a fan besides the Stangs(65-70,05-08) and the GT....JMO not everyones

Seems a little odd with so many issues with Ford you and your family would continue to purchase more "junk".

Just sayin.....

Shawn
Old 11-27-2007, 07:15 PM
simplexdesign
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: AshTang

ORIGINAL: simplexdesign

Seems a little odd with so many issues with Ford you and your family would continue to purchase more "junk".

Just sayin.....

Shawn
lmao TELL ME ABOUT IT...I have been saying that for years...But he likes them and is friends with a guy in sales so he gets great deals...oh and He owns a few companies so when he gets a new onethe old one just gets turned into a company truck