Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Custom Paint work with badging

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2007, 12:32 AM
mygt500
Multi-Tasking Moderator!

Default RE: Custom Paint work with badging

Ok...here is my take on this. I think one emblem on the drivers side grill and lose the other. The blue and lighting bolts will look awesome on a black stang and really draw attention to the airbrushing so the painter/airbrusher must be a good one as it will be looked over in detail when others look at the car as everyone IMO is so critical with black cars and any paint and body mod (myself included) I like the emblem choices on the side and I will lose mine if I get Caution's (Moses05 GT) new fenders (PM him) w/ functional vents. Other than that I would really like to see finished pics of the whole car and I am sure it will be one of a kind and unique! J
Old 11-30-2007, 12:52 AM
Ortoch
4th Gear Member

haha yah i pm'd J and moses from Automotive Dezignz and got quotes on alot of their custom stuff, hopefully I am gonna buy a diffuser from them for my cdc grille soon fenders maybe later :P and you can still badge their fenders (think moses has the transformer symbols on his) so I can swap em over if I go for their fenders (pricy but nice)

Cant wait to get em done I found a guy that will do all 4 peices (faux gas cap, side badges, and front pony) for 800 bucks so we shall see!
Old 11-30-2007, 05:36 AM
Caution
5th Gear Member

I didn't badge mine though -- had the GT emblem removed, filled, painted then had the Transformers logo custom airbrushed for a more flush appearance

ORIGINAL: Ortoch

haha yah i pm'd J and moses from Automotive Dezignz and got quotes on alot of their custom stuff, hopefully I am gonna buy a diffuser from them for my cdc grille soon fenders maybe later :P and you can still badge their fenders (think moses has the transformer symbols on his) so I can swap em over if I go for their fenders (pricy but nice)

Cant wait to get em done I found a guy that will do all 4 peices (faux gas cap, side badges, and front pony) for 800 bucks so we shall see!
Old 11-30-2007, 10:09 AM
mygt500
Multi-Tasking Moderator!

I love those fenders J....and thanks for the PM I figured you would see my post at some point! R your stripes flamed all the way front to back? I was thinking of doing some airbrushing on the hood closest to the front of the car and under the hood but want a Trufiber hood that Scotte has on his ride....I love that thing and it is functional......sorry OT back to the thread started- J
Old 11-30-2007, 10:56 AM
Caution
5th Gear Member

Whats up J! The fire is on the whole front end and most of the hood feathering off towards the windshield -- here are some pics (raining right now or I would get better ones for you) -- Thanks for the comps on the fenders -- The hood that Scotte has is dam SEXY & looks real good on his stang. PM me your ideas for airbrushing -- I'm curious [:-]

ORIGINAL: mygt500

I love those fenders J....and thanks for the PM I figured you would see my post at some point! R your stripes flamed all the way front to back? I was thinking of doing some airbrushing on the hood closest to the front of the car and under the hood but want a Trufiber hood that Scotte has on his ride....I love that thing and it is functional......sorry OT back to the thread started- J
Old 11-30-2007, 11:06 AM
mygt500
Multi-Tasking Moderator!

Looks amazing! I will PM now!