Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

***HCM now offering financing on all your mods***

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2008, 02:39 PM
hardcoremustangs
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: ***HCM now offering financing on all your mods***

Bump for those of you who need the form
Old 01-04-2008, 02:49 PM
bluest@ng
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: GidyupGo

ORIGINAL: sevenleaf

I would be interested to know how many people actually get approved for this sweet deal and those who get declined. Don't quote me on this but I feel if people can get approved for these loans then you should be able to get a CC card with 0 percent interest for a year.

Typically, these kinds of offers are financed through a higher interest rate finance company. Some, not all, bait and switch the %rate. They hook you with the low ball offer, and then decline that but say "we can do you for 15%." Best advice is to pay before you go, not as you go.

agree. it looks tempting but usually offers that look tempting end up biting you on the a$$ later. I think it's best to use a regular credit card and pay it off as fast as you can. that's what I do with mine.
Old 01-04-2008, 02:58 PM
06Saleen3V
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: bluest@ng

ORIGINAL: GidyupGo

I would be interested to know how many people actually get approved for this sweet deal and those who get declined. Don't quote me on this but I feel if people can get approved for these loans then you should be able to get a CC card with 0 percent interest for a year.

Typically, these kinds of offers are financed through a higher interest rate finance company. Some, not all, bait and switch the %rate. They hook you with the low ball offer, and then decline that but say "we can do you for 15%." Best advice is to pay before you go, not as you go.

agree. it looks tempting but usually offers that look tempting end up biting you on the a$$ later. I think it's best to use a regular credit card and pay it off as fast as you can. that's what I do with mine.
Keep in mind that a lot of people using credit cards like to pay off their entire balance in full each month in order to up the credit score. If you purchase a $5,000 mod, sometimes it is difficult to pay it all off in a month. This option allows for people to shy away from the use of theircredit card. Again, this is not for everyone, but a great option.
Old 01-04-2008, 03:04 PM
bluest@ng
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 06Saleen3V

06Saleen3V: did you pick up your supercharger yet?
Im saving still. I would say late February to late March. I dont know if I can wait that long haha...Im eating Roman Noodles right now!

Ugh Roman noodles... I'm so bored of those. Try lunchmeat sandwiches or grilled cheese sandwiches for a switch. lol
Amazing what we sacrifice for hot cars isn't it? Before you know it you'll have to wear sandals in the shower so you don't slip down the drain (but you'll have a beautiful mustang to show for it) LOL
I gotta say mine is all stock at the moment I haven't even had it a month yet but just looking at everyone elses' upgrades on here it makes me wanna go buy everything for mine. [sm=loveeyes.gif][sm=lildevil.gif]I know what I'm gonna do to my carjust wish I had all the $ to do it. time to get a second job I guess. [sm=pimp.gif]
Old 01-04-2008, 03:09 PM
bluest@ng
1st Gear Member

oh I definitely agree with you there. I have 2 credit cards and I try to pay them in full every month (if I have a balance on them). I don't like to use the credit card often though, in case I need to use my money for other things that pop up (ie, medical bills, car repairs...etc) . I think it's great that financing is offered so people can get parts/accessories that they want for their cars.
Old 01-04-2008, 03:24 PM
06Saleen3V
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: bluest@ng

oh I definitely agree with you there. I have 2 credit cards and I try to pay them in full every month (if I have a balance on them). I don't like to use the credit card often though, in case I need to use my money for other things that pop up (ie, medical bills, car repairs...etc) . I think it's great that financing is offered so people can get parts/accessories that they want for their cars.
I definitely agree. Just wait until the mod bug bites you...say good-bye to your funds ...anyways, congrats on your new car and post pics ASAP!
Old 01-04-2008, 03:38 PM
bluest@ng
1st Gear Member

still new to posting pics and such, hope this works...

[IMG]local://upfiles/87553/5EC9C754C2814548A101AFEE3A421E27.jpg[/IMG]