Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Coolblueperformance.com

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2005, 04:52 AM
Scaught
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Coolblueperformance.com

Hey coolblue~ Most of the time people just use this forum to vent steam. I wouldn't take it personally. Most of us know that mistakes happen, he just got unlucky. Nice to see you defend yourself.
Old 05-30-2005, 05:50 AM
brad810

I appreciate coolblue for responding.. I think the main prob was communication. I did not realize it was sent out from diablosport and not your company. I understand you are prob very busy, due to the low price of your products, but I have been shafted many times in the past and have just kept quiet. At least you admitted the prob and tried to fix it.

I do think after this experience even though not the most desirable, I am fairly happy with your company and wll prob order again I believe in 2nd chances. I do believe this was a mix and not standard practice.

Thanks for responding.
Old 05-30-2005, 06:26 AM
dRiBz
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: coolblueperformance

Good points.

We always refund shipping cost to send something back to us. We have brad's CC # on file and we ARE going to refund him the shipping cost. I am almost 100% sure we explained to him to shoot us an email with shipping cost in order to refund him for it.

That is just company policy. Not something I can do on this occasion or wouldnt do on another.......we have and always will do that.

" First off Brad ordered a predator from us and it was shipped out very promptly." ---- maybe you should have not rushed the shipment and spend the 2 minutes to make sure your sending the right item
DID YOU READ ABOVE? WE HAD DIABLOSPORT DROP SHIP THIS ITEM TO BRAD. WE SENT THE ORDER TO THEM IMMEDIATELY AND MADE SURE THEY GOT IT OUT IN A TIMELY MANOR....... WE DIDNT MESS ANYTHING UP....THEY DID. BUT SINCE THIS IS THE NATURE OF THE BUSINESS WE TAKE THE BLAME.

THANKS
seems to have a short temper to me. (in my thoughts caps = shouting, thats how i see/read it as)
Old 05-30-2005, 07:03 AM
macca
1st Gear Member

No offence Brad but I think it is a cheap shot to mention a companies name and website online when they have done what they can to rectify a situation. You should realise that 99% of all internet companies drop ship their product. The other companies are the distributors who keep stock. You should also know that YOU can destroy a small internet company with posts like yours. Good news travells fast, bad news faster....much faster on the net. We live in a new world where these small companies make it or break it based on their online reviews/feedback. What most of us forget almost all the time is that there is ALWAYS two sides to every story. Thankfully, coolblueperformance had a chance to give their side. Good on your for giving them a vote of confidence at the end....I hope you would have done so and cleared this up even if the vendor hadnt found this post.

I for one will be ordering or at least making inquiries with this vendor based on the excellent and humble way that they have posted here.

AND IF ANYONE HERE THINKS THAT THEY CAN READ MY TONE BY CAPS or no caps then THEY ARE A....judgemental *****[sm=shootshoot.gif]
Old 05-30-2005, 02:36 PM
coolblueperformance

Thanks for everyones opinions.
I am sure Brad and I will work this out today/tomorrow. He should have his other predator I would think by tomorrow from diablosport.

thanks again.
Old 05-30-2005, 04:11 PM
lostsoul
4th Gear Member

I think for the mess up diablosport should give us all DISCOUNTS ... And they should make it up to you coolblueperformance since you take the heat for it.. I get that same from my job too .. damn customers... I dont like them or the company.. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Old 05-30-2005, 04:36 PM
FiremansGT
1st Gear Member

Hey Brad, just a note!!

I ordered a predator tuner and a C&L intake for my 05' from coolblueperformance and not only did I received it quickly but they mathced someone elses advertized lower price!! just a note
Old 05-30-2005, 05:28 PM
coolblueperformance

Thanks for the nice comments here.

Obviously we are going to take care of Brad and we can only hope the correct part gets there tomorrow.

We are good guys over here. We have been in business over a year and work very hard to take care of our customers. We are not some fly by night internet company that is here today and gone tomorrow.

thanks again.
Old 05-30-2005, 07:11 PM
ukstang05
1st Gear Member

Are the predators for the 05 in short demand. I've been waiting 2 weeks for mine also (NOT FROM ANY COMPANY LISTED IN THIS THREAD) but sealymotorsport. Their customers is allways very good and polite but the "we should have it in tommorow or next day" is starting to wear a litte thin with me...

Another point is that companies cant charge your CC card if they cant ship within 7 days..
Old 05-30-2005, 09:33 PM
VaporDude
5th Gear Member

I think it is great for a company to come onto a forum such as this one and publicly apologize for a mix up from a distributor's error. I run a small company myself and something like this would ruin my business as well as a reputation that I have tried so hard to keep with all my customers. Alot of companies only make a few bucks on items they sell because of the competition in the market place and the internet. As a company man myself, I usually have to pay shipping on returned items or warranty items and all these little charges eats into a companies profits.

It takes a big man to come onto a site like this to defend themselves. I think he did a great job of pointing out the facts and explaining everything to us. It's nice to see that Brad has accepted any misunderstanding during his communications with the company.

Are there any companies out there that offer Mustangforums.com discounts or free shipping? Maybe CoolBluePerformance can start something like that.